our non-rushing (sorta) disney anniversary w/ PICS & VIDEO! new TR link - p. 136

What a totally perfect way to start a new trip... by ending the last one! Yippee for leaving today and drive careful girls.

I have truely enjoyed reading your TR, I had so much fun. I am so excitted for you to be leaving today :banana: Just think you have all of tomorrow in Orlando :cheer2: Safe trip and good weather. pixiedust: You'll have a fun :drive: today taking about girl stuff. Take lots of great pics and we'll be here when you return. What will Ray and your boys do all week without you? :wave2:

Have fun!!! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow when we get to take the first Mickey head off of our Countdown calendar:thumbsup2 .

Thanks for another great TR Dawn, wow you did have a lot of WDW bags to fit in your cases :rotfl:

Hope you have a wonderful time in WDW and stay safe :goodvibes

I'm only on page 55 of your TR (I like reading them when they're completed - I'm too impatient otherwise!), but I wanted to say that I've really enjoyed it so far and hope you have a great time on your trip!

And don't judge me by my name, I promise I'm not one of those Georgia fans :laughing:

yah for leaving early, have a great trip, cant wait to read about it when yo u get back, and hope you dont get many storms.

have a great trip. Maybe I will see you around the parks.

Aww, I am sad to see it end, but looking forward to your next report. I just read that you're leaving a day earlier than planned. Exciting! Hope you girls have a great time!

Just read your ending here to your TR, sad that it's all over, but WOO-HOO on leaving a day early for your trip!! I look forward to your next TR as well!

I'm excited for you girls as you set off on your newest adventure. I love girl trips! I love family trips, too, but girl trips are fun in a different way - less stress in trying to keep the men happy.

YES MAM!!! Boys are fun but sometimes they put a damper on 'girl' things :laughing:

Just wanted to let everyone know we are here safe staying at a hotel near Universal so we should be at disney about 15mins after we wake up. Which might not be tooooo early :eek:

It's almost 2am and I am fading fast
2.gif

THANKS to EVERYONE for the well wishes!! :goodvibes

And I don't think the weather is going to be very bad ;)
1.gif

We will try to check back in sometime before we leave

That's good to know. I started to call you about 10:30 to see where you were, but I didn't want to bother you. Thanks for letting us know you made it safely. I hope you are having sweet dreams as I type. It will brighten my day to picture you guys checking in to Disney magic today!

I'm getting ready to PM you about something else. Have a GREAT day! (I know you will.) :cheer2: :cheer2:

anna and luke taking in the view of DTD before we left.....

I love this picture of them.

glad to be in their own back yard again!
Picture019.jpg

Your little guy on the right in this picture looks just like our begal that we had only she was a girl. Her name was Penny.

I enjoyed your TR very much. It was fun going to WDW with you and Ray and the gang. Can't wait for the next one.

IT'S OFFICIAL.......WE LEAVE TODAY!!!! i just got off the phone with erica and she should be pulling out of her driveway as i type this. we booked a hotel near universal for tonight. i've got to run some errands and then i should be getting a call from erica in about 4 hours that she's getting on I-85 and will be here soon! then we leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: i'm hoping to leave by 4:00 and make it to our hotel by 11:00-midnight. i'm sure we'll have free internet tonight so maybe we'll check in.

i was sad to say goodbye to ray this morning. i won't see him for six days. :sad1: i don't think i've ever been away from him that long since i've moved to georgia in 1997. i know......i'm such a sap!

thanks for all your well wishes. i hope hanna just brings a few showers and that's it. we'll have to wait and see! i promise to respond to all your comments when we get back!

DISNEY WORLD, HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: [/SIZE]

Hope you have a safe trip. Don't worry I can't leave my DH either. The longest we've ever been apart is one night since we've been married (1996)

Just wanted to let everyone know we are here safe staying at a hotel near Universal so we should be at disney about 15mins after we wake up. Which might not be tooooo early :eek:

It's almost 2am and I am fading fast
2.gif

THANKS to EVERYONE for the well wishes!! :goodvibes

We will try to check back in sometime before we leave

Glad you two made it safe for FL. You'll be on your way today. Tell Mickey I said hello and Erica can you by any chance get a picture of the castle for me;)

glad u made it.

Hurricane center has Hanna barely touching the coast of Florida. I hope it remains that way. We might get lucky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter