Our meal at Kona Cafe

floridafam

DIS Veteran
MY DD, DS and I dined at Kona Cafe on our recent trip.

We went for a late lunch and LOVED it.

I had the sticky wings. Best wings I have ever had!

The kids had burgers which were good and we finished off our meal with the Kiddie Cone. My DD said it was the best dessert she ever had.

We will definately be returning because I want my DH to try the wings. They are out of this world. Sweet and tangy at the same time.

I also ordered a salad with it not knowing that it came with some mixed greens that would have been plenty.

Anyway, if you are thinking of trying this place, do!

My last lunch there was also terrific.....we had the sticky wings, shrimp dumplings (the best) and some kind of noodle soup with beef, it was just delicious. I can't wait to go back!

:sunny:

We love the Kona. For breakfast: Tonga Toast - yum,yum. We had lunch there on our last day and I had this Pan-Asian pasta. It was wonderful. Of course, I had to have my Seven Seas, too.
;)

Are the sticky wings are Kona the same or similiar to the wings that are served at 'Ohana's? Those wings are THE best--I don't even eat chicken wings, but I devour the ones at 'Ohana's

I loved Kona too- so much we ate there twice on our last trip! We went for dinner both times & the first time I had the Prime Rib (great!) and the second time I had the veggie spring rolls- delicious! I will definitely be going back - the service was super as well!

We have tried Koan several times for breakfest and it is a winner. Thanks for the lunch review! I've got it on my list for lunch.

::yes:: Yes Tonga Toast YUM, YUM yes is the best.
My DD and I will be there in less than 2 weeks. We are staying for 9 days and she made me book breakfast at Kona for 2 of the days. She is trying to talk me into more. :hyper: I've never had lunch there yet but I may just have to from this report.

Thanks,
Faith:wave2:

We were there for lunch last Friday. I got the crabcake appetizer which comes with a small salad. My wife got the Pan Asian pasta which we shared. That was quite good. MIL got the chicken caesar and said it was very good. DD got the PB+J which was a real sandwich, not an Uncrustable, and double decker.

Portions are very large and easily shared (that's why we got one appetizer and one entree between the 2 of us).

Great place, nice atmosphere, friendly service and reasonable prices.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter