~Our March 'Just Engaged',freezing,and full of surprises trip~Updated 6/23 p.76

Aw I'm sad that your TR is over. BUT I can't wait to read your next TR. And I will totally be looking for myself in the background of your pictures. :rotfl: Can you believe that it's almost here? It is CRAZY just how quickly time flies!! I can't believe that I'm gonna be at WDW in a few short weeks!!!!!!!!

Oh and I always laugh hysterically on the Jungle Cruise and it bugs me when people just sit there with a "This is so lame" look on their faces. It's like, REALLY, people!!?! You're on a boat on a track floating past fake animals in a fake jungle...of course it's lame. But that's why it's so much fun!! And totally hilarious. :upsidedow

Tinkgurl your trip was amazing and full of fun and surprises!
It's so cool you get to meet up with Jill and the girls! They are too cute!
That was so sweet of your family and all the surprises.
And dear fiance getting you the sushi and letting the women have a seat! You really don't see that much!
It's so sad that your TR has come to an end but I'm sure the next TR will be full of excitement and Many,Many Tears!
I'm glad I finally caught up! It only took me to the end! :rotfl:
Well I guess i'll be seeing you again over on your July PTR! :)

Aww, I'm so sad to see this end but you have a new trip (that I am sooo jealous of) coming right up!

I have to say I'm impressed with your fiance getting up so the older woman could sit! What a gentleman :goodvibes We didn't see a man do that on our trip the entire time and it really bugged me! What happened to good old fashioned manners? It was also really sweet of him to surprise you with that sushi!! You found a good one and I'm so happy for you guys and the upcoming wedding!

I also have to tell you - YOU ARE NOT PATHETIC!!! I cried and cried and CRIED AND CRIED!!! when we were leaving WDW, the worst was on the ME bus. I was sobbing! I even continued crying on and off when we got home that night. So you are definitely not alone tinkgurlfriend!

Hey disneygirlfriend! Thanks for reading along.

My Fiance sure is the one for me! I can't believe you didn't see one guy get up the entire trip!?! Not only does he do it, but my whole family usually does it. We are younger and don't mind standing for just a bit. It saddens me when people don't take the time to think of others.

Okay, I'm glad you don't think I'm pathetic! :)

Aw I'm sad that your TR is over. BUT I can't wait to read your next TR. And I will totally be looking for myself in the background of your pictures. :rotfl: Can you believe that it's almost here? It is CRAZY just how quickly time flies!! I can't believe that I'm gonna be at WDW in a few short weeks!!!!!!!!

Oh and I always laugh hysterically on the Jungle Cruise and it bugs me when people just sit there with a "This is so lame" look on their faces. It's like, REALLY, people!!?! You're on a boat on a track floating past fake animals in a fake jungle...of course it's lame. But that's why it's so much fun!! And totally hilarious. :upsidedow

Thanks for reading along!

I hope that we end up on the background of each other's pictures! That would be great! I can't believe how soon our trips are!

I know! We always get people who think the JC is so lame and won't even crack a smile at the jokes! :rolleyes:

Tinkgurl your trip was amazing and full of fun and surprises!
It's so cool you get to meet up with Jill and the girls! They are too cute!
That was so sweet of your family and all the surprises.
And dear fiance getting you the sushi and letting the women have a seat! You really don't see that much!
It's so sad that your TR has come to an end but I'm sure the next TR will be full of excitement and Many,Many Tears!
I'm glad I finally caught up! It only took me to the end! :rotfl:
Well I guess i'll be seeing you again over on your July PTR! :)

Thanks for reading along! It was a fun trip! And all those surprises...they will not be forgotten!

You're right, this next trip WILL have lots of excitment and tears.

I'm sorry, I never said what kind of sushi it was! It was California Rolls, which I love. I also love cucumber rolls, crazy tuna rolls, spicy tuna rolls, Las Vegas rolls, godzilla rolls, tiger rolls, tuna and avocado rolls...haha just about all sushi! :laughing:

Haha, you'd love my Facebook albums then. Every page in my latest album for the past 3 months has has pics of sushi. SUSHI IS GREAT! Haha, eat some sushi while you're waiting for your next trip :thumbsup2

Sad to see this was the end of the TR. It's been so fun reading along. Can't wait to hear all about July with the little man!!!!

I'm so sad that was the end!! How awful to have to say goodbye; but you get to go back again--- it's just around the corner!! :banana:

It can't be the end...:sad2:

I know! I can't believe it's over..but I'll have a new TR soon!

Haha, you'd love my Facebook albums then. Every page in my latest album for the past 3 months has has pics of sushi. SUSHI IS GREAT! Haha, eat some sushi while you're waiting for your next trip :thumbsup2

Haha yes it is! Sis and I always go to this japanese steakhouse/sushi restaurant for lunch all the time. It's SO good!

Sad to see this was the end of the TR. It's been so fun reading along. Can't wait to hear all about July with the little man!!!!

Thanks so much for reading along! I can't wait to tell you all about our trip!

I'm so sad that was the end!! How awful to have to say goodbye; but you get to go back again--- it's just around the corner!! :banana:

I'm sad too Liesa! I can't wait!!

I've been out of town for a week and was so excited to see you finished your TR while I was gone, but sad to see that you react the same way as I do when it's time to leave :sad2: At least we only have to wait a couple more weeks until we're back!!! :thumbsup2

Just wanted to say I have enjoyed reading along to your TR! Good luck to you and your fiance and can't wait to read about your July trip!!

I've been out of town for a week and was so excited to see you finished your TR while I was gone, but sad to see that you react the same way as I do when it's time to leave :sad2: At least we only have to wait a couple more weeks until we're back!!! :thumbsup2

Haha yeah..I have a hard time leaving. I can't believe how quick July is coming!

Thanks for reading along!

Just wanted to say I have enjoyed reading along to your TR! Good luck to you and your fiance and can't wait to read about your July trip!!

Thanks so much for reading along!

Hey Tink! I finally finished your TR. I got so sad when you were describing your last day. I get the blues but I don't think that I get them as bad as you. Ha,ha. A Dis meet always make it feel a little better though, right?

I'm sad this one is ending, but another TR will be starting soon. Yay!

We're both at the 2 week mark for our next trip!!!!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

ETA: One of my cheerleaders bit the dust!!! hahaha

Hey Tink! I finally finished your TR. I got so sad when you were describing your last day. I get the blues but I don't think that I get them as bad as you. Ha,ha. A Dis meet always make it feel a little better though, right?

I'm sad this one is ending, but another TR will be starting soon. Yay!

Haha, I am not so good with last days. :rolleyes:

YES!! 2 weeks from today I leave!

We're both at the 2 week mark for our next trip!!!!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

ETA: One of my cheerleaders bit the dust!!! hahaha

I can't believe we're so close!

HAHA poor cheerleader!

I am still here believe it or not!!

I'm sorry I missed the end. For the first time you didn't make me cry at work...but that's because I read this at home! :laughing: Well...at least I get some comfort in knowing it's July so soon you will be having another FIRST day! I'm so happy for you!

Just finished reading your TR all the way from the begining.... it was terrific! :thumbsup2

You are the sweetest couple! Congrats on the engagement.
When do you plan on getting married? Will it be a Disney wedding?

You must be getting excitted about your next trip..... soon you will be there once again to soak it all in! :goodvibes

I am still here believe it or not!!

I'm sorry I missed the end. For the first time you didn't make me cry at work...but that's because I read this at home! :laughing: Well...at least I get some comfort in knowing it's July so soon you will be having another FIRST day! I'm so happy for you!

Hi girl! Haha, I'm sorry I made you cry!

2 weeks from today I'll be getting there!!

Just finished reading your TR all the way from the begining.... it was terrific! :thumbsup2

You are the sweetest couple! Congrats on the engagement.
When do you plan on getting married? Will it be a Disney wedding?

You must be getting excitted about your next trip..... soon you will be there once again to soak it all in! :goodvibes

Thanks so much for reading!! I'm glad you liked it.

Thanks for the congrats. We are getting married August 11, 2012. We have the church and reception hall booked. The rest we can wait to start planning. I'll be done with my Master's that May, so we wanted to wait to get married until we were both done with school.

2 weeks from today we will be there!!

Tinkgurl!! I was in WDW when you finished this and I've been a little slow getting caught up with everything. :rolleyes:

I enjoyed your TR so much!!! Thanks for sharing such a fun, surprise-filled trip with us!

I'm totally with you on those end-of-the-trip blues. I often have a tear in my eye (or two) as I'm also stalling our exit, and trying to make Miren feel better, who is usually sobbing. :(

Well, your next trip is just 5 days away!! So excited for you and can't wait to read your next TR! :goodvibes

Tinkgurl!! I was in WDW when you finished this and I've been a little slow getting caught up with everything. :rolleyes:

I enjoyed your TR so much!!! Thanks for sharing such a fun, surprise-filled trip with us!

I'm totally with you on those end-of-the-trip blues. I often have a tear in my eye (or two) as I'm also stalling our exit, and trying to make Miren feel better, who is usually sobbing. :(

Well, your next trip is just 5 days away!! So excited for you and can't wait to read your next TR! :goodvibes

Thanks so much for reading! I can't believe how soon our next trip is. Hope to see you at the next TR!

Great TR Tink! I'm sorry that I didn't get to follow and comment as much as I wanted in the TR as usual but I did a lot of lurking and reading to catch up.. so I was here! As always, you did such a great job with your TRs.. the memories you have of your trips and all the great details you share always makes the TRs soo interesting. Do you take a trip notebook with you?

I love the no line waiting feeling... I'm always confused though cause I know there are tons of people in the park.. and I always wonder where they have went!

Thats great you got to meet up with some disfriends!! And thats awesome about the suite! You truly have great parents!

I can't wait to hear about your next trip with the family, and with Kristen!! :rotfl:

Also, now that you have taken a trip without your family? What did you think of it? Do you like it better with all your family? What were the pros and cons I guess of the family and couple trip? See I've only went with DH and I staying onsite at disney.. I've never been with friends or family on a trip like that and next May I have am finally taking a trip with DH and I, and my parents and possibly my brother and his GF and I am sooooo excited. But I'm always curious how different it will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter