~Our March 'Just Engaged',freezing,and full of surprises trip~Updated 6/23 p.76

I'm so sad your TR is over, but I can't wait to hear all about your trip with Kristen. It's going to be awesome and it's coming up so soon.

What a great trip. Super cute pic of you, Jill & the girls :)

Your next trip and new TR are coming up so soon! :woohoo:

meandjillandthegirls.jpg

And there you have it folks…the end of our March trip. Thank-you so much for reading along. It was a trip filled full of memories and I'm so glad I was able to share it with you. I hope that you will join xoktenox and I over at our PTR and eventually our July TR. It’s going to be a trip we’ll never forget!

Love the picture of all the pretty girls! :)

That mall that just a short time later would be filled with water. :sad1:
When you see it this time, if you stay over that way, you'll see a parking lot full of construction equipment and supplies and trailer trucks everywhere.

Thanks for sharing this special trip with us. I know your next one will be a blast! Very hot...but still a blast. :laughing:

Ooo, I would have loved to listen to that group! The sound of the banjo is just not a sound we typically hear often.

Awww, the sushi move was so cute! What a sweet gesture! I hope it made your last day a little better! What sushi was it? What do you like?

So sad that your trip has ended, but at least you've got one on the way!

I hate the end of TRs! They always make me so sad! :sad1: I really loved reading yours and I can't wait to read about you trip in July! It's getting so close! Thanks for sharing your trip with us! :)

Awww I'm sad to see your trip report come to an end! You did such a great job and thanks for taking the time to share it.

I'm looking forward to reading your next one

Wahhhh it's over :sad2: Buttttttt in 26 days we'll have finally met in person :banana:

I hate those last day blues...I'm really going to be a blubbering mess on our last day this time since I'll be leaving you and your family as well :sad1:

We love meeting up with you! I didn't know you drove past Paducah on your way home. John is from Benton which is exit 25 on I 24 in KY. We were just in Paducah this past Saturday.

I cannot believe it is over. Don't feel bad...I cry every time we leave Disney...it just gets to you that you have to go back to the real world.

I will continue to follow your PTR.

I can't believe it's over either!! I even dread writing the lsat TR update!

I'm glad you cry too.

I really enjoyed your tr. Congrats on the engagement!!
Driving through Atlanta is the absolute worse!! :sad2:

Thanks so much!!

Ugh, it is so bad!

What a lovely trip and thanks so much for sharing it with us. Can't wait for the next one!

Thanks for reading!

I'm so sad your TR is over, but I can't wait to hear all about your trip with Kristen. It's going to be awesome and it's coming up so soon.

It is going to be awesome!!

What a great trip. Super cute pic of you, Jill & the girls :)

Your next trip and new TR are coming up so soon! :woohoo:

Thanks so much. I love that pic of us.

It is coming up fast!

Love the picture of all the pretty girls! :)

That mall that just a short time later would be filled with water. :sad1:
When you see it this time, if you stay over that way, you'll see a parking lot full of construction equipment and supplies and trailer trucks everywhere.

Thanks for sharing this special trip with us. I know your next one will be a blast! Very hot...but still a blast. :laughing:

I love that pic too.

I can't believe the flooding still. Yep, we are staying over by there actually. You'll have to let me know if RFC is open back up when we get closer.

Haha, yes it will be hot! But fun!

Ooo, I would have loved to listen to that group! The sound of the banjo is just not a sound we typically hear often.

Awww, the sushi move was so cute! What a sweet gesture! I hope it made your last day a little better! What sushi was it? What do you like?

So sad that your trip has ended, but at least you've got one on the way!

You'll have to keep on the lookout for them next time you're there!

I'm sorry, I never said what kind of sushi it was! It was California Rolls, which I love. I also love cucumber rolls, crazy tuna rolls, spicy tuna rolls, Las Vegas rolls, godzilla rolls, tiger rolls, tuna and avocado rolls...haha just about all sushi! :laughing:

I hate the end of TRs! They always make me so sad! :sad1: I really loved reading yours and I can't wait to read about you trip in July! It's getting so close! Thanks for sharing your trip with us! :)

I hate the end of TR's too! But thanks for reading along!

Awww I'm sad to see your trip report come to an end! You did such a great job and thanks for taking the time to share it.

I'm looking forward to reading your next one

Thanks so much!!

Wahhhh it's over :sad2: Buttttttt in 26 days we'll have finally met in person :banana:

I hate those last day blues...I'm really going to be a blubbering mess on our last day this time since I'll be leaving you and your family as well :sad1:

I CANNOT wait. I'm losing my mind. :laughing:

Oh man, your last day will be horrible. Let's not think about it.

We love meeting up with you! I didn't know you drove past Paducah on your way home. John is from Benton which is exit 25 on I 24 in KY. We were just in Paducah this past Saturday.

I love that pic of me and you with the girls! Yep, we drive past Paducah on our way there and home every trip. What a small world!

Loved your report Tinkgurl! I was shedding tears with you.:sad1:

Aw..thanks for reading!

Bravo Tinkgurl! I really enjoyed your report. Thanks for sharing your memories with us!

Thanks so much!! :)

Aww that was so sweet of your fiance to surprise you with sushi. That's so cool you got to meet MeMom and the gang. It's always hard to say goodbye to Disney but the bright side is you'll be saying hello very soon.

You capture so well the feelings of those last day blues! I hate that feeling. I am so excited your next trip is coming up so soon, though! I really loved your TR and I am so excited for yours and Kristen's next :goodvibes

Aww bless you, you really did have the last day blues. But at least you will be going back very soon and with the little man too :goodvibes

Its has been a pleasure reading along with you, thanks for sharing with us all :goodvibes

See, now I got all teary-eyed reading this one. Thanks for sharing it with us--I enjoy reading your trip reports and can't wait for July.

I can't believe the flooding still. Yep, we are staying over by there actually. You'll have to let me know if RFC is open back up when we get closer.

They are saying they hope to have the mall back in operation by Christmas time.
You'll have to make plans to eat somewhere else.
There is a Cracker Barrel right over by there, if you like that.

Hey girl!

I just got all caught up...I've been away from the DIS for WAYYYYY too long. All of your updates were so great! :goodvibes

I'm excited that you and Fiance were able to go to AK and MK rope drops--weren't they so great?! MK is definitely the best. And I think it's sweet that you kept on waving to the Family of the Day!

I've never seen the parade at the AK--I need to put it on our list for "next time". And Yak & Yeti looks amazing!

EOS sounds super yummy too!! We're big sandwich place fans. And I'm left handed, so that little cart would be perfect for me! Did you see anything super weird?

The train pic of you and Fiance is SOOOO good! What a fantastic trip for just the two of you!!! :cloud9: Everything sounded amazing.

I can't wait to read all about your trip next month!!! Less than four weeks! Thanks so much for sharing this trip with us!!! :goodvibes

Aww that was so sweet of your fiance to surprise you with sushi. That's so cool you got to meet MeMom and the gang. It's always hard to say goodbye to Disney but the bright side is you'll be saying hello very soon.

He was so thoughtful!

I was so lucky to meet MeMom and Jill the year before, so it was exciting to see them again.

You capture so well the feelings of those last day blues! I hate that feeling. I am so excited your next trip is coming up so soon, though! I really loved your TR and I am so excited for yours and Kristen's next :goodvibes

I'm glad you understand my feelings too.

Thanks for reading along!

Aww bless you, you really did have the last day blues. But at least you will be going back very soon and with the little man too :goodvibes

Its has been a pleasure reading along with you, thanks for sharing with us all :goodvibes

Haha, yes I did. I am so lame. :laughing:

Thanks for reading along. Hope to see you at the next one!

See, now I got all teary-eyed reading this one. Thanks for sharing it with us--I enjoy reading your trip reports and can't wait for July.

Thanks for reading Amanda!

They are saying they hope to have the mall back in operation by Christmas time.
You'll have to make plans to eat somewhere else.
There is a Cracker Barrel right over by there, if you like that.

Okay thanks, MeMom. We might eat at that Ruby Tuesday that's not too far from there. We've eaten there before. I think it's by a K-Mart or something if I remember right. We have our GPS to help!

Hey girl!

I just got all caught up...I've been away from the DIS for WAYYYYY too long. All of your updates were so great! :goodvibes

I'm excited that you and Fiance were able to go to AK and MK rope drops--weren't they so great?! MK is definitely the best. And I think it's sweet that you kept on waving to the Family of the Day!

I've never seen the parade at the AK--I need to put it on our list for "next time". And Yak & Yeti looks amazing!

EOS sounds super yummy too!! We're big sandwich place fans. And I'm left handed, so that little cart would be perfect for me! Did you see anything super weird?

The train pic of you and Fiance is SOOOO good! What a fantastic trip for just the two of you!!! :cloud9: Everything sounded amazing.

I can't wait to read all about your trip next month!!! Less than four weeks! Thanks so much for sharing this trip with us!!! :goodvibes

Hey girl! Glad you got all caught up!

We were so happy making it to two rope drops!! The MK one is definitely the best.

Yak & Yeti is so good! Have you been there yet?

It was just weird seeing everything left handed in general! You'll have to check it out!

I love that pic of us. Thanks!

Thanks for reading along girl!

Aww, I'm so sad to see this end but you have a new trip (that I am sooo jealous of) coming right up!

I have to say I'm impressed with your fiance getting up so the older woman could sit! What a gentleman :goodvibes We didn't see a man do that on our trip the entire time and it really bugged me! What happened to good old fashioned manners? It was also really sweet of him to surprise you with that sushi!! You found a good one and I'm so happy for you guys and the upcoming wedding!

I also have to tell you - YOU ARE NOT PATHETIC!!! I cried and cried and CRIED AND CRIED!!! when we were leaving WDW, the worst was on the ME bus. I was sobbing! I even continued crying on and off when we got home that night. So you are definitely not alone tinkgurlfriend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter