Our little thread of BIG changes, the neverending saga of the Resort Changers

I could push it back another week. At this point I do not care. I just want nice weather and low crowds. If it means avoiding Columbus Day crowds, I'll do it! Especially if it means my family will have a little more enjoyment the only weekend they'll be there. :rotfl:

:) It has to be hard trying to work around your families schedules and all the Holidays especially since you have the added Jewish Holidays.

I know it will be perfect no matter when you guys get married nice your having your dream wedding in Disney :goodvibes

LOVE the cabinets!! Absolutely beautiful! :) Hi Janet :) disregard my previous comment... I saw our trip on the first page under pending :) however mine needs to be edited as it's 2 nights POR RR and December 5-9 at POFQ :) excited we only have 45 days to wait!!! Coming close now! Hope you are having a great weekend :)

Thanks Melissa for posting for me :goodvibes

Hard to tell from pic, but shower goes all the way across width of wall, took out tub, and made a steam shower.

Marie, & Janet you'll appreciate this, looked at all the bath & body places for eucalyptus oil, and finally found some at Shoppers Drugmart :rolleyes: go figure!!

Marie, & Janet you'll appreciate this, looked at all the bath & body places for eucalyptus oil, and finally found some at Shoppers Drugmart :rolleyes: go figure!!

So ironic to see this! My MIL was just out visiting and complaining about trying to find eucalyptus oil. We were walking back to my house as she was telling me and my neighbor overheard... then offered MIL four HUGE branches of their eucalyptus tree. MIL was like a kid in the candy store - cut the branches and let them dry, then took the leaves off. She can't wait to throw them in her tub with some lavender.

I love the way our garage smells now!!!!:goodvibes

Thanks Melissa for posting for me :goodvibes

Hard to tell from pic, but shower goes all the way across width of wall, took out tub, and made a steam shower.

Sue: What a gorgeous job! I love it. :love:

Hi all! I know I've been MIA but I've been reading and trying to at least stay caught up that way!

I SOOO wish I was on the trip list, but alas, none in the works right now.

https://sites.google.com/site/heefightsback/

I have been working on the above website for my MIL and I think it's turned out pretty well. :-) They did scans this past Wednesday and it looks like both tumors have decreased in size and the small lesions aren't showing up on the scans, so that is awesome news! We're obviously not out of the woods yet, but there is light.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and an even better weekend! We have the first of 3 parties? for my DS's birthday this weekend. He will be 7 on the 23rd, but we're having family over to celebrate tomorrow. After his soccer game and after another birthday party he's going to...ay yi yi...

*hugs all around*

The site looks great!! I love the pics of your mil. She has such a beautiful smile. Praying that she is totally out of the woods soon.

This weekend, my DS 17/ Andrew begins his driver training education....starts with 2 full days in class of defensive driving discussions/ scenarios and education..... the in car lessons are after the classroom instruction. It'll be a long weekend for him, as some of that material can get dry, but hopefully they'll make it fun for the kids.
Well, back to the grind... am at work today ,and very much looking forward to the weekend!
TGIF
:grouphug: to you all!

I dread Joey starting driver's ed. The friend, that I work with, has a daughter in it right now. She has a couple of weeks, or maybe a month, of classes every night for 2 hours before they get into a car to drive.

Little confession to make, I applied again this year for the Moms Panel, and boo didn't make it to round 2 again...boo! :upsidedow:p Oh well, I will just be my own 'Moms Panel" lady to all my friends for their Disney trips, it is just as fun!!:goodvibes

Love to all!!

Jen

Well they are just silly heads then. You would make a great Mom's Panel member.

Finally made it! Was working all day, watched Tangled while eating dinner and now DFi and I are watching Hercules. We decided we're going to MNSSHP next year as Rapunzel and Flynn! We also have a new tentative Wedding date. It's going to be October 10th, 2014. We will be leaving October 8th to meet with the consultant, hang out in the parks the day before the wedding and our Disneymoon will start on the 11th and end the 19th!

Now I hope I won't become a date changer as well as a resort changer. :rotfl:

Congrats on the upcoming wedding!!

As SueM promised, here are her upstairs bathroom reno pics:

I love the pics, especially the black cabinets.

Glad to see everyone checking in here...where's Wookie??? :confused3

I'm here, I just haven't had the energy to post. I have read a few posts here and there. I've been trying to get a mountain of laundry done and get some cleaning done. I swear, I don't know where all these clothes came from. I bought 36 new clothes hangers today, and I have a feeling that won't be enough to get all of the clothes hung up. The inlaws left Friday afternoon to have a weekend away. I made Mexican cornbread for dinner and then baked 5 dozen orange cookies. It would have been 6 dozen, but my silly head thought it was an awesome idea to bake the first dozen on wax paper. Tomorrow we'll go over to my sister's house, since it is her birthday, for lunch. We're going to have homemade chili and queso and the white chocolate raspberry bundt cake I bought her from Nothing Bundt Cake.

Nothing new on my 2014 WDW trip. Since I am not the only one in control of this ressie, I will probably not have any changes in the resort. The dates of August 29 - Sept 1. Honestly, I'm as excited about my friend showing me the places they film "The Walking Dead" as I am going to WDW. Well, I'm going to get back to laundry.

Thanks Melissa for posting for me :goodvibes Hard to tell from pic, but shower goes all the way across width of wall, took out tub, and made a steam shower. Marie, & Janet you'll appreciate this, looked at all the bath & body places for eucalyptus oil, and finally found some at Shoppers Drugmart :rolleyes: go figure!!

LOVE the bathroom renovation!!!

Morning All :wave: I am here sorta reading along but I have to admit my minds on a million things and just can't seem to sit down and reply to everyone.

So much to do and so little time 2 weeks from today I will be in Disney!

Sue the bathroom looks and sounds wonderful, especially the steam shower Your Own little Spa:cloud9:

BBL I need to put in some laundry and check ADRs again :rotfl2: I did make a list of foods I want to try at F&W :)

Have a great a Day Guys!

Morning All :wave: I am here sorta reading along but I have to admit my minds on a million things and just can't seem to sit down and reply to everyone.

So much to do and so little time 2 weeks from today I will be in Disney!

Sue the bathroom looks and sounds wonderful, especially the steam shower Your Own little Spa:cloud9:

BBL I need to put in some laundry and check ADRs again :rotfl2: I did make a list of foods I want to try at F&W :)

Have a great a Day Guys!

:cool1: Two more weeks!!! :cool1:

4 days out and I'm still changing! :rotfl2: The boys desperately want their Poly time, so I changed to YC/Poly split. Big shocker for us to end up back at our 2 faves. :lovestruc

The weirdest thing is that I will now have 5 sets of MagicBands. I got two from the YC CL/GF CL split, plus we got a random set that appears to be connected to a long canceled stay. Now it says there will be two new sets from the current split at our resorts upon check in :confused3

Love the reno pics Sue M. Great job!!!!!

Two weeks sjs314!!! :banana::banana::banana:

4 days out and I'm still changing! :rotfl2: The boys desperately want their Poly time, so I changed to YC/Poly split. Big shocker for us to end up back at our 2 faves. :lovestruc

The weirdest thing is that I will now have 5 sets of MagicBands. I got two from the YC CL/GF CL split, plus we got a random set that appears to be connected to a long canceled stay. Now it says there will be two new sets from the current split at our resorts upon check in :confused3

Ch-ch-changing till the last second! LOVE it! :goodvibes

I should point out that today marks the 1 week anniversary of my Sugarloaf reservation. 1 whole week with no changes!!! :rotfl2:

And no plans to either!!! I'm loving how this vacation is looking in my head! pixiedust:

Love it! Maybe I need to change resorts to get more bands ? :rotfl:

Ch-ch-changing till the last second! LOVE it! :goodvibes

I should point out that today marks the 1 week anniversary of my Sugarloaf reservation. 1 whole week with no changes!!! :rotfl2:

And no plans to either!!! I'm loving how this vacation is looking in my head! pixiedust:

I think it has good staying power. I love, love, love the grounds of the GF. Plus a refurbed room! :thumbsup2

Love it! Maybe I need to change resorts to get more bands ? :rotfl:

:scratchin Changes don't work, but a cancel/rebook will. ;) You leave that ressie alone though! AKL will be perfect for you and Bob. pixiedust:

I just don't understand why the system can't see that I already have so many. :confused3

:flower3: Happy Sunday

2 weeks from today I will be in Disney![/B]

Congrats on your FINAL COUNTDOWN! I hear the song in my head now!

We LOVED YC and I'm sure the YC/Poly split will be awesome.!

Congrats on a week!
I ALMOST fell victim to a lofty dream of CR-MK View yesterday but eventually decided I'd rather save the money and hold off on MK view until both girls are older... oldest DD has been begging to do WL and I think there's enough stuff to look at around the hotel to entertain youngest DD. We took oldest DD to WL when she was 17 months and she spent the better part of the trip staring at bushes and watching people, so I think WL has enough to entertain the to-be 14 month old. ((or so I am co :scratchinnvincing myself!))

On the bright side, I have two tentative trips to start planning for in the future! :woohoo: My extended family is looking to do Disney in '15 (non-Disney hotel on property) and DH's MIL is itching to go back in '16 when the two grandbabies are 3 (my nephew is 2 months younger than DD) (probably Disney hotel) ((I know 3 means they cost but since that family doesn't get a chance to do Disney much, they wanted to wait until nephew was old enough to start to really enjoy it))

:flower3: Happy Sunday

Congrats on your FINAL COUNTDOWN! I hear the song in my head now!

We LOVED YC and I'm sure the YC/Poly split will be awesome.!

Congrats on a week!
I ALMOST fell victim to a lofty dream of CR-MK View yesterday but eventually decided I'd rather save the money and hold off on MK view until both girls are older... oldest DD has been begging to do WL and I think there's enough stuff to look at around the hotel to entertain youngest DD. We took oldest DD to WL when she was 17 months and she spent the better part of the trip staring at bushes and watching people, so I think WL has enough to entertain the to-be 14 month old. ((or so I am co :scratchinnvincing myself!))

On the bright side, I have two tentative trips to start planning for in the future! :woohoo: My extended family is looking to do Disney in '15 (non-Disney hotel on property) and DH's MIL is itching to go back in '16 when the two grandbabies are 3 (my nephew is 2 months younger than DD) (probably Disney hotel) ((I know 3 means they cost but since that family doesn't get a chance to do Disney much, they wanted to wait until nephew was old enough to start to really enjoy it))

Well, I'm just gonna :stir: a little....and point out that WL CL is about the same price as CR MK view...:scratchin

:scared1: I didn't know we had a new thread!!!!

So, my coworker is in Disney. She had booked a LM room at AoA. When they check in they got walked to the Grand! Guess where we may be staying next year. :rolleyes1

Thanks everyone for the bathroom compliments! Running off for Sunday Brunch with girlfriends, crab Benny? Yum.

I'll send pics of the downstairs later. Don't want to overwhelm Melissa :laughing: with posting pics for me!

It's been less than 24 hours since booking Animal Kingdom Lodge for our honeymoon and we've already decided to change it to Wilderness Lodge. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter