Our Leap Day Adventure with 3 kids 5 and younger!!

Princess Sarah gets to meet some of her favorite people..

First up Rapunzel…

This was our first time ever meeting her and Sarah was so excited and really enjoyed talking to her.

PHOT137.jpg

PHOT142.jpg

PHOT146.jpg

My Princess…

PHOT148.jpg

Next up Princess Tiana

PHOT156.jpg

PHOT162.jpg

My Princess again. I really loved this new border.

PHOT165.jpg

Up next……. Ariel

PHOT169.jpg

I love how this one looks like we’re sneaking a peak at a private conversation.

PHOT172.jpg

PHOT176.jpg

PHOT183.jpg

PHOT188.jpg

PHOT193.jpg

The next Princess holds a special place in Sarah’s heart. No matter how much I tried to get her to like Cinderella (my favorite) she had a mind of her own. Which I’m actually very proud of, now let’s hope she continues on that path. Her favorite Princess is of course the very lovely Belle!! Sarah actually takes after her in that they both love books (Belle loves to read and Sarah loves to be read to). I don’t remember if I said this earlier in the report or not but Belle asked Sarah if Cinderella was her favorite (since was wearing a Cinderella dress and all) and Sarah’s exact response was “No, she’s my mommy’s favorite. Your mine!!” At least she’s honest!! :lmao:

A little blurry but still a cute picture…

PHOT197.jpg

PHOT202.jpg

PHOT216.jpg

She was sooo excited to see Belle she just wouldn’t stand still!!!

PHOT223.jpg

PHOT227.jpg

I told you I loved this border!!

PHOT232.jpg

PHOT239.jpg

He was telling her he was 5.

PHOT242.jpg

Sarah sneaking back in.

PHOT246.jpg

PHOT247.jpg

PHOT257.jpg

Somehow this one ended up out of order but we do love Ariel.

PHOT209.jpg

Love the pictures!!

Glad you enjoyed them!

Love all the pics Sandra. You really can tell how much Sarah loves the princesses.

She sure does!! She tells me all the time that she is a Princess and sure does know how to act the part!!

Thanks for the great TR!

Glad you enjoyed it.

I hope you are having a marvelous trip!!!

Thanks Judy!! We had a great time getting to hang out with my parent's, sister, nieces and nephew. The kids all enjoyed getting to spend time with each other.

Thanks Judy!! We had a great time getting to hang out with my parent's, sister, nieces and nephew. The kids all enjoyed getting to spend time with each other.

I am so HAPPY!!! You deserved that! I realized I never told you how much I LOVED your photopass pics, simply gorgeous family!

from

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter