~Our June '09 adventure~ I'm home! Started TR 7/2

tinkgurl

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone!

Well as promised, I have now started a PTR for our upcoming trip. We just made our reservations (yesterday :woohoo:) for Old Key West! We were even able to book a two bedroom villa and use only half our points! :cheer2: So the dates are: June 22nd-July 1st!

Here's a recap of June '08 trip for those who read my TR- and if you haven't, head on over! It's better late than never! :) :

~Our room was right by the bus stop!

07-09-08continued011.jpg

~We saw Shaq at the MK!

07-09-08continued018.jpg

~Saw the BLT construction!

07-09-08continued021.jpg

~Epcot officially hates us!

ak07-09-08045.jpg

~TSM is awesome!

ak07-09-08118.jpg

~Our favorite meal of the whole trip!

ak07-09-08147-1.jpg

7-09-08009.jpg

~And about 5 million pics from this ride:

ak07-09-08150.jpg

ak07-09-08151.jpg

I'm in!!!! We will be there at the same time! We are there from 24th June to 9th July! I will keep my eyes out for you and say HI!

I'm on board too!! And I meant to say about Tony's...we are going one night, I think it's close to the end of our stay. We both wanted to go there and my DW LOVES, absolutely LOVES Lady And The Tramp

Umm excuse me but I'm supposed to be your very best DIS friend and you didn't even tell me you started a PTR?! I'm hurt :sad1:

Just kidding, I'm fine and I'm here, of course :goodvibes

Wohoo I'm hear! Can't wait to read all about it!!!! :cheer2:

Hey girl! :wave2: We have to wait just a bit longer to make our dinner ADRs!

Yay! Glad you booked your trip and that it is at OKW. I look forward to reading your report! :cheer2:

I'm glad you're here! :wave2: I'll be doing pre-trip updates whenever I can so be on the lookout!

I'm in!!!! We will be there at the same time! We are there from 24th June to 9th July! I will keep my eyes out for you and say HI!

Hi! :wave2: That's so cool we'll be there the same time! :goodvibes

I'm on board too!! And I meant to say about Tony's...we are going one night, I think it's close to the end of our stay. We both wanted to go there and my DW LOVES, absolutely LOVES Lady And The Tramp

Hi! :wave2: She will love Tony's!

Umm excuse me but I'm supposed to be your very best DIS friend and you didn't even tell me you started a PTR?! I'm hurt :sad1:

Just kidding, I'm fine and I'm here, of course :goodvibes

Haha, hey girl. :goodvibes You are my very best DIS friend duh! And I was just getting ready to text you, how weird!

I'm in!!! I'm so jealous you're going back to OKW! lucky gal.

AND, we MIGHT be there at the same time!!!! We are going in June, and I think we might be leaving right about the same time you get there, I'll have to check. !!!!

I'm in too! I didn't tell you, on your TR, when we were going in June. We'll be at POR June 15-25. I might have to change the dates because my niece's wedding reception in June 26th in WI. I'll just add a day or two to the beginning and take away from the end.
What are your dates??

I'm here! Sure ya'll can't change your trip to August? I want to arrange a huge Dismeet if I can find enough peeps. :goodvibes

i'm in! good to see you're going again pretty soon. it'll help me make it through my lack of disney this year. :rotfl2:

I'm in. See I told you I would be in on this one from the beginning. You'll be there a little bit before us so I'll get to countdown with you and then by the time you go and get back it will be about time for us to leave.

I'm in!!! I'm so jealous you're going back to OKW! lucky gal.

AND, we MIGHT be there at the same time!!!! We are going in June, and I think we might be leaving right about the same time you get there, I'll have to check. !!!!

OMG please check and let me know!!! :hyper:

I'm so excited to be back at OKW. And we're so excited to see how the two bedroom villas look since we've never had one!

I'm in too! I didn't tell you, on your TR, when we were going in June. We'll be at POR June 15-25. I might have to change the dates because my niece's wedding reception in June 26th in WI. I'll just add a day or two to the beginning and take away from the end.
What are your dates??

Oh cool! Our dates that we're at OKW are June 22nd-July 1st!

Where in WI?!

I'm here! Sure ya'll can't change your trip to August? I want to arrange a huge Dismeet if I can find enough peeps. :goodvibes

Hi girl! :wave2: I wish we could meet up, sorry!

i'm in! good to see you're going again pretty soon. it'll help me make it through my lack of disney this year. :rotfl2:

Hi Dawn!!! :wave2: Glad your arm is better. That was a gross story. :crazy2: :lmao:

I'm in. See I told you I would be in on this one from the beginning. You'll be there a little bit before us so I'll get to countdown with you and then by the time you go and get back it will be about time for us to leave.

Yay Jill! :cheer2: When are you leaving?

I look forward to seeing many more good pictures of fun family times! June isn't so far away, especially since I'm sure you'll be very busy with school.

Hopefully, it'll work out for us to come by Opry Mills and meet you. I'm pretty sure I will, since you said it will be in the evening, but I'm really hoping that Jill and Brooklynn and Isabella can arrange to be here, too.

I'm joining!! I'm excited to read more! I was browsing through your pics from your last trip report.. I have a few comments.. and decided to put them on here!
First, I LOOOVVEE your homemade mickey shirt.. when I first seen that I was thinking "I have to find one of those" and then I realized you made it! How did you do that?!!
Second- tinkgirl fits you! Based on your pics- your short!! just like me! hehe I'm 5'0 and actually I like being short. Also, you kind of look like tink! hehe :goodvibes
Third- I lovedd your pink luggage!! I just purchased new "red" luggage and I don't normally care for red.. but I got a really good deal and figured it will stick out when I'm looking for it. Then I thought I'm using ME! I won't have to worry about that! ahwell!
Fourth- I love the mickey and minnie kissing shirt! I have like 3 different ones like that.. hehe disneylove:lovestruc
Fifth- you look a lot like your mom! I thought it was you for a second.. and then thought.. no.. thats not her.. hehe all of sudden your hair was darker.. tehe
Sixth- I love SpectroMagic.. your pics were great! pixiedust:
7th- I'm so sorry about everything happened hat year- and I'll end there because I don;t want to bring up sad memories.
8th-the "live, laugh, love" quote- is a theme I use throughout my house.. I have pictures frames, pictures and so forth. Your tattoo is very pretty!
9th- I want your little mermaid shirt! I love the lime green color!
10th- is your name Ariel?! If so- I love that! I told my DH that I wanted to name a baby girl.. if I had one someday. Ariel. He thinks its because of the little mermaid.. I mean it doesn't hurt but thats not why. hehe

hmm I think thats all! Great TR! I'm excited about this one! We were going to go in June but switch to May.. soo I'll be excited to see how the summer months go.. when I should of been there! You should check my ptr out!

It's a small town by Wisconsin Dells called Mauston. Are you familiar with WI? I believe, actually, that the reception will be in the Dells.

I look forward to seeing many more good pictures of fun family times! June isn't so far away, especially since I'm sure you'll be very busy with school.

Hopefully, it'll work out for us to come by Opry Mills and meet you. I'm pretty sure I will, since you said it will be in the evening, but I'm really hoping that Jill and Brooklynn and Isabella can arrange to be here, too.

Oh I'll be sharing some more when I find them! :) Yeah, I think June should be here before I know it with school keeping me busy. When is Isabella due?

I'm joining!! I'm excited to read more! I was browsing through your pics from your last trip report.. I have a few comments.. and decided to put them on here!

Hey glad you could make it! :wave2: I love any comments you have to say! :goodvibes

First, I LOOOVVEE your homemade mickey shirt.. when I first seen that I was thinking "I have to find one of those" and then I realized you made it! How did you do that?!!

Wow you really liked my shirt? I didn't think it was THAT good. :laughing: I actually found out how to make it on here in the DISign thread or however you call it.

Second- tinkgirl fits you! Based on your pics- your short!! just like me! hehe I'm 5'0 and actually I like being short. Also, you kind of look like tink! hehe :goodvibes

Haha, yep we're both 5'0 then! :thumbsup2 The only time I don't like being short is when I'm next to my sis who is YOUNGER than me so everyone thinks she's the oldest.

Third- I lovedd your pink luggage!! I just purchased new "red" luggage and I don't normally care for red.. but I got a really good deal and figured it will stick out when I'm looking for it. Then I thought I'm using ME! I won't have to worry about that! ahwell!

Haha, thanks. It came with a set of all different sizes. I got the pink and sis got the purple. What you didn't see is our awesome Mickey stuff we put on them (keychains...and a buckle strap thing that goes all the way around it)

Fourth- I love the mickey and minnie kissing shirt! I have like 3 different ones like that.. hehe disneylove:lovestruc

I love that shirt too! :cutie:

Fifth- you look a lot like your mom! I thought it was you for a second.. and then thought.. no.. thats not her.. hehe all of sudden your hair was darker.. tehe

Haha, you think I look like mom? You're one of the few that say that! I always get mixed thoughts from people on who I look like.

Sixth- I love SpectroMagic.. your pics were great! pixiedust:

Sorry they were blurry! :blush: I do love Spectro too! And if it's going on and we're not there watching but we can hear it..you bet I'm singing it "On this magic nnnnnnnnnight......" :)

7th- I'm so sorry about everything happened hat year- and I'll end there because I don;t want to bring up sad memories.

Thanks..it's been an emotional rollercoaster.

8th-the "live, laugh, love" quote- is a theme I use throughout my house.. I have pictures frames, pictures and so forth. Your tattoo is very pretty!

I love it now! I have frames and stuff with it now too! I'm glad you like my tattoo!

9th- I want your little mermaid shirt! I love the lime green color!

Got it at Wal-Mart in the PJ section! :thumbsup2

10th- is your name Ariel?! If so- I love that! I told my DH that I wanted to name a baby girl.. if I had one someday. Ariel. He thinks its because of the little mermaid.. I mean it doesn't hurt but thats not why. hehe

Haha, nope my name is not Ariel. Sorry. :blush:

hmm I think thats all! Great TR! I'm excited about this one! We were going to go in June but switch to May.. soo I'll be excited to see how the summer months go.. when I should of been there! You should check my ptr out!

Okay you were awesome with all your comments. Thanks so much for going back to my TR and reading it! :goodvibes I will definately check your PTR out!

Okay, so I want to keep you guys interested...

Here's a resort map of OKW:

OKWMap.gif

We were on the end of building #53 by the bus stop last year.

I'm anxious to see what building we get this time! Anyone else who's stayed at OKW or known someone who's stayed at OKW, what building number were you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!