Our january trip tp NY, Disney Wonder and DWD!!!Lots of pics!!!

Milla

Mouseketeer
Hi!!!
I decided to start my pre-trip report now that I have only 59 days left until the big day!!:cool1: The reasons why I'm writing this are:
-My family cannot stand me talking about Disney anymore.
-I think that people here at DIS are very nice and could give me some valuable tips
-I really think that I'm going to explode if I don't share all my worries with someone.

This trip will be my 15th birthday gift so I'm planning everything to be perfect. While we are there, mom and dad will also celebrate their 20th anniversary.Therefore, for this trip to be everyone's cup of tea, our etinerary is:
-From 01/09 to 01/12= NY City
-From 01/12 to 01/13= Port Orleans Riverside
-From 01/12 to 01/17= 4 nights Disney Cruise
-From 01/17 to 01/22= Yacht Club Resort
-From 01/22 to 01/25= POP Century Resort

That means 4 days of NY (my mom's dream city) and then 13 days of pure Disney magic!!!!

Well...Guess now it's time for me to introduce the family...

ME - My name is Camilla, but you can call me Cami or Milla and....I'm the birthday girl!!!I'm also the greater Disney freak I've ever known. I was not like that before but then I started plannig this trip and got to know the boards and now I'm completely obsessed with all things Disney. I could also say that I'm a Disney snob:snooty: ,always trying the best resorts and restaurants in The World!! Here is my pic
FIL14925.jpg

MOM - She is also a disney freak, but a controlled one!! She is a Disney snob too but as she has to follow the mom role she is the one to put my feet back on land!! She is my best friend(together with my sisters) and sometimes she really doesn't act like a mother.As most of us, she becomes a big kid when she is at Disney. Here's a pic to prove
FIL15574.jpg

DAD - He is not a Disney freak, although he really enjoys going to the world.He is the one who would rather go to Europe this year, but as it is MY birthday I decide where we are going:snooty:Althoug he doesn't show all his excitment I'm sure that he loves going to Disney and has lots of fun there!!Here is a fun pic
FIL14613.jpg

Dessa - That's my big sister and the reason why we went to Disney last year, her 15th birthday(uh...I'm starting to see a pattern here!!:rotfl: ) She is definetly my best friend above all and we have the best time together. I wouldn't say she's a Disney freak, but she's definetly a characters' freak. She loves them all!!!Speacially Woody, The Bauty and the Beast and,I think her favourite, Goofy!!!Here's a great pic of her(and it's not during MNSSHP:rotfl2: )
FIL14736.jpg

Nati - She is my little sister. Right now she is 10 but her birthday is coming real soon, the november 19th!!!!She just loves Disney and is really excited about how fast time is runnig!!!Everyday she wakes up early just to cross one more day on our countdown calendar(photos later)!!!!She is the one who really prefers the value resorts over the others.She says that they are really nicely decorated and just makes her feel at Disney!!I'm quite sure her favourite characters are the princesses, but right now she is just obsessed with High School Musical!!!There she is:
FIL15137.jpg

Well...I think that's enough for you to know us!!! Here's a pic of all the family together
FamilyandthecastleFP.jpg

Ps. I want to know if you guys want lots of pics or just a few. I really love seing other people's pics but I know that I'm gonna get out of control and post zillions of pics:rolleyes1 , so i wanted to know if you are ok with it!!!
[/SIZE]

I'm so excited!!!
I just made my ADRs!!!
I could not choose amny restaurats since we didn't get the dining plan, but I'm really happy with the ones I chose!Our food etinerary is arranged like this:

01/18 - Breakfest at Chef Mickey
01/19 - Diner t Planet Hollywood
01/21 - Dinner at Ohana'
01/22 - Lunch at Sci-Fi Dine in

From what I've seen these are my favourite restaurants but I'm still trying to convince my mom about the Coral Reef.And then there is also my Surprise Restaurant which as the name says it's a surprise and I have no idea what to expect but I'm sooooo excited about it!!:cool1:
On the other days we're deciding where to eat at the parks, but I really want to try Pinocchio and Casey's.
last year we had no idea about all the opitions so we'd just eat at some random place everytime.That just happened because we had only about 5 days to plan everything so these little things just went out of control!:sad2:

That's it just wanted to post my ADR's. And if someone has any suggestions about places to eat that are not table service I would be very thankful!!:thumbsup2

Ok...I'm a little worried because noone wants to post anything but I'm gonna keep moving forward!! - -As Walt used to say!!!

Just posting to say that yesterday I saw that Disney had release the Pirates and princesses party days, so I just had to buy the tickets.Last years we were there during MVMCP but we didn't know about any of that and now I couldn't let anything out of my etinerary
I got pretty lucky because there is only one day during our stay in which the party is scheduled to occur, and that's the 21th.
So now I have to change my ADR's for Ohana' to the 20th!!!But everything is under control!!!!!
That's it!!!!
PLEASE post something!!!!!

Milla - I love your enthusiasium. Your trip sounds like a dream come true.
I know you and your family will have a wonderful time.

The Disney Cruise is spectacular. The Disney ships are the most beautiful. My husband and I love the cruise as much as we love the parks.

Don't give up on people posting. Alot of people just like to read. You have a sweet gift expressing yourself. Just keep posting and we'll keep enjoying.

Happy early Birthday.:cake: :bday: party:

:thumbsup2
Milla - I love your enthusiasium. Your trip sounds like a dream come true.
I know you and your family will have a wonderful time.

The Disney Cruise is spectacular. The Disney ships are the most beautiful. My husband and I love the cruise as much as we love the parks.

Don't give up on people posting. Alot of people just like to read. You have a sweet gift expressing yourself. Just keep posting and we'll keep enjoying.

Happy early Birthday.:cake: :bday: party:

:welcome: to my trip report!!!!!!!
THaks for posting!!!!!
You wrote very kind things, you sound like a CM!!;)
Thanks!!!!
I'll keep on posting and hope you keep on enjoying!!!!:thumbsup2

Great job and its sounds like your going to have a great just a FYI this may be moved to the Pre-Trip board by and mod because thats where it belongs

What a great report so far, Milla. I was excited just reading it; I think I am oout pf breath just reading it, LOL. You have a lovely looking family and I love that strike a pose you have there in front of the Castle, cool!! :cool1:

Keep that excitement going up to and all through your trip, you will carry dad right along. An early Happy Birthday to you too.

Thanks much for sharing, Milla, or is it Cami, I always love to see the joy and essence of Disney in everybody, especially young folks like yourself. :teeth:

Dan

I'm in! I love getting in on the PTR's when they've just started.

As far as CS eateries, you might want to try Sunshine Season in EP - they have lots of different food items to choose from. Check out the menus on allearsnet.

I hope you have a magical trip and can't wait to read all about it. :goodvibes

Your family sounds like fun..

That dress your sister is wearing is so pretty.. Did she have trouble riding rides in it? I bet she got a few stares since it wasnt MNSSHP.. :lmao:

I just recently got into reading TR's.. I LOVE seeing pictures..

New York is my DS14's dream place to go.. we are finally taking him there over July 4th next year and he is so thrilled.. on the top of our list is seeing a NYY game, so Im hoping they have one while we're there..

Disney is my dream place :goodvibes The value resorts is also my daughters favorite hotels.. although thats all she's ever been to.. :lmao: :rotfl2: but I think they would still be her favorite even if she visited the moderates or deluxe.. ok, maybe not deluxe.. :rotfl:

Cant wait to hear more..

Hey bettyann29 :welcome:
I Loved your comments!!!
Actually my sister only wore that dress to take a few pictures, but it was really funny!!!

My little sister loves the value resorts but she didn't stay at any of the others neither.But even after seing all the pictures sh's still more excited about the POP than the others!!!
She is really thrilled with the pool at Yacht Club though!!!!

Right now I have lots of stuff to do but Im gonna update th report later with more pictures!!!
See ya:wizard:

Hey Disneyland_Mama :welcome: and thanks for the tip!!!!!

I'll definetly chek that out!!!!

Keep on reading the report

Passing to post our countdown calendar!!!!:cool1:
First
Picture135.jpg

then...
Picture147.jpg

And..we are almost ending this one!!!:woohoo:
Picture133.jpg

These are the calendars that my little sister runs every moring to cross one more day;)

By the way...I stated working on my Door decoration so I'll probably post some pictures later!!!
They are coming out better than I expected, although I don't know what I'm gonna do with them exactly!!!:confused3

Need some help!!!:goodvibes

Ok I know that the november calendar is 2 days late( uhu!!!:cool1: :goodvibes ) but I just didn't have time to take another pic!!!!

Ok so I know my trip report is getting kinda boring but I'll try to make it better;)
I'm in my last week of classes so in about 9 days I'll be ready to dedicate myself completely to this report!!!!It's just that now I have to study to the final exams and I'm also preparing some stuff which wqas supposed to be a window decor to use in my trip but I'm starting to think that it would be a nice gift to give to those CM that make our trip magical somehow (Gosh I'll have to make tons of them):scared: It's soooooooooo beautiful!!!!!:love:
You guys have got to see them(pics later)!!
Right now I'm trying to make my etinerary beacuse i definetly want to go at least ywice in each park, but I just don't know how!!!!! Besides Ive got to have a free day to go to the city's mall and OUTLETS!!!!!!!:woohoo:
I spent the last week without posting because my grandparents came to visit us so I had LOTS of stuff to do!!!I'm so tired!!!!:headache:
I'm so excited about the WDW and cruise parts that I totally forgot to plan what to do in NY!!!
I guess I'll just get there with no plans:rolleyes1

Gotta go!!Have a biology report to do!!!

See ya:thumbsup2

Hey!!!
I'm back and on VACATiON!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:
About the gifts to the cast members they are coming out very pretty.They are some wood pieces that I paint with disney characters on it!!!(pics later)
I've already done two with mickey and minnie together, one wiith mickey and one with Mickey, Pluto and Doanld!!!!So cute!!!
Probably the next ones will be something like princesses and Pooh with friends!!! I'm so excited with this idea!!!

The other day I was thinking on how could I decor the room door so I came up with the idea of putting some inspiring quotes from Walt Disney and maybe some funny ones from disney movies!! That will be hard work to choose the quotes and I have basically 1 month left!!!!:cool1: :banana:

The only thing concearning me right now is about all the sdocuments that we have to bring to the cruise!!! I don't know if I already mentoned but we are from Brazil but live in Argentina so we need TONS of documents!!!!:scared1:
So I'm planning on visiting a travel agent(since we are planning this trip all by ourselves) to ask about this stuff!!!:headache:

That's it for today!!!
Hope to see ya real soon!!

I'm BACK!!!!!

Gosh this planning thing can be sooo stressful!!!
I don't know if it happens to anyone else but I just keeping having these dreams that everything will go wrong!!!ADRs that are booked to one month later, rooms with place for only 4, cruise with storms!!!! I think I'm really going crazy about this trip!!!!!:scared:

I know......I know Disney would never do something to me!!!!But I'm really freaking out!!!
I had asked my sister to be in charge of all the things to celebrate my b-day('cause I'd really like it to be a suprise) but she seems more interested about NY....so I think that I won't hava anything....not even a cake!!!But thats OK(just hope she's doing something without letting me know:goodvibes )

I'm in that fase that you have everything arranged but keeps thinking that something is missing on your etinerary!!!I KNOW something is missing....I just can't find out what!!!!!

While I can't find out what is missing I'll just work out because I have about 1 month to lose about 8 Lbs:scared1:
I know it's not THAT much but I really don't have the time to do any work out like I'd like!!So I'm gonn try to do something like walking 1h and the doing aerobics for 1h during the week and then just play tenis with dad during the weekends(that is if he buys some balls because we lost all of them;) )

I recently finished my classes but I still didn't have time to post anything because I was helping some friends out with some subjects that they had to pass:hippie:

Now I'm FREE!!!!!!

See ya later!!!

Hi!!!!
And.....Merry Christmas!!!!!!:santa:
I know that I haven't posted any news but that is because I don't have the time with so many things that I have to do before the trip!!!! By the way I have only 15 days left!!!!:cool1: I just can't believe that the time is finally coming!!!I remember when I had 3 months to wait and now I'm just half a month away from the big day!!!!:banana:

Right now i'm focusing all my energies on preparing the door decoration because I think that magnetic paper doesn't exists here in Argentina so I'll just have to figure out what I'm gonna do!!!!

I'm sooo excited abourt this trip that I think that my sisters are starting to feel the same way!!!Everyday we sleep 3 or 4am because we just can't get enough of making new plans and deciding what will be the first ting to do!!Even my dad is starting to be affected by all the pixie dust:wizard: :lmao:

Well, for today I wish everyone the best of Christmas and that everyone enjoy what the Christmas is about, sharing peace and love to all the ones tat we love and that during the year we didn't have the time to turn and say I love you!!!!!

:santa: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!:santa:

Hi Milla. I just came across your PTR and am really enjoying it. You have so much fun in store!!! NY, Disney Cruise and WDW ~ Wow, what an adventure!!! I love cruising and I love WDW:wizard:
We only have 16 days left also, we've been waiting 3 months for this trip:)
I can't wait to hear more details. You should post your itenerary day by day here so we can read it.
Merry Christmas:santa:

Only 9 days left!!!!!OMG!!!!!I'm just sooooooooooo excited!!!:cool1: :banana:

I swear I have so many things to do!!!
The googd thing is that I called every hotel I'll be staying in to confirm everything and just yesterday I decided everything I wanted to do(and had time to do) in NY!!!! I'm so happy!!!
I've been saying that I'm a complet planning freak but I just realized that I don't even have an etinerary!!! I mean I know where I'm going and where I'm eating but I have no idea of what I'm gonna do in NY(I mean if I'lluse taxis or the subway, if I'm going to an outlet or not,etc), Plus I have NO idea of what I'm gonna do in Nassau!!!!

I'm just a fraud as a planner!!!!!

Yesterday we started to print the mousekeeping envelopes and the day before we had started doing the magnets!!!BUT.... the ink is over and now I have to buy more and then print about 30 characters and then cut each one of them!!!!And I have only 9 days until the trip!!!!:scared1:

by the way i've been checking like crazy the forecast, specially for NY, and I have no words to say just how happy I am to know that the weather is getting warmer!!I know the average is still in the 40' but i was expecting much lower temps!!!:goodvibes

Well, cannot forget to wish everyone a GREAT New Year and may 2008 be much better and with much more pixie dust then 2007!!!!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter