Our Hearts Are With You, UK Friends!!

Feeling the hugs here in the UK everyone! Thanks for all your good wishes and messages!

Thankfully I am quite a way from Manchester and everyone I know is safe. The same cannot be said for some. Unfortunately 22 people (sadly including children) lost their lives in the atrocity, and 59 more were injured.

Our terror threat has just been upgraded to 'critical' for the first time in 10 years. This means another attack is imminent or in progress. It also means 5000+ armed forces and military will now patrol the streets to help police. Not going to lie, many of us here in the UK are frightened, worried for our lives, worried for loved ones. But we will stand strong as a United Kingdom.

Thank you for this, although I'm a little while a way from Manchester a young teen couple who lives close by where unfortunately caught in the blast and have today been confirmed as victims, it's a sad atmosphere around here today.

Sorry - did not get to update this the other day to include London. My heart can't even, anymore. :(
Thanks Heidi for the well wishes to us Brits, it is much appreciated!

The London attacks hit home for me harder than Manchester as I live 40 minutes from London. It was almost like a flashback to the Westminster attack from a few months ago :( Very scary and sad.

On a slightly happier note, did you see the One Love Manchester concert on television over there? (it was on literally every TV and radio channel going over here!) It was amazing to see everyone united for a great but emotional evening of entertainment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter