Our Halloween is sorted Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Alibaba

Ali in Wonderland
Yey
I have just phoned and booked T Rex at DTD for 6pm on Halloween, for myself DH and DS aged three, we have no plans to visit any parks that day as we are having the first six days offsite to try and relax before 10 days on site. so am looking forward to eating and then walking round DTD relaxing, Ooh i am too excited,
Roll on 28th Oct,
Ali

Haha. Brill, great minds think alike, when do you go and where are you stopping?
Ali

Haha. Brill, great minds think alike, when do you go and where are you stopping?
Ali

We fly out 21 Oct for 2 nights at the HRH then off to SSR for 14 nights. We're doing MNSSHP on the 28 and going to spend the 31 doing activities at our resort if there are any happening and then to DTD for trick or treating and dinner at T-Rex.

:thumbsup2 glad you managed to get booked.

We loved t-rex prefered it to Rainforest:woohoo:

I am going to MNSSHP on the 31st , DTD is good they have trick and treating and also many people go in fancy dress , hope we all have fun us Oct disers

I've booked Cape May as there's some activities on the BW and can always just pop into epcot. Doing MNSSHP on 1st nov. Flying in on 28th oct and staying at ssr for 15 nights!

We're doing MNSSHP on the 28 and going to spend the 31 doing activities at our resort if there are any happening and then to DTD for trick or treating and dinner at T-Rex.

we're going to MNSSHP on the 28th oct and 1st Nov but can't decide whether to go to DTD or Celebration for 31st. Never been in Orlando for Halloween so really, REALLY excited:jumping1:

I've booked Cape May as there's some activities on the BW and can always just pop into epcot. Doing MNSSHP on 1st nov. Flying in on 28th oct and staying at ssr for 15 nights!
Oh Fab we also fly on the 28th from Man and are staying for 16 nights flying back on the 13th,

So glad everyone is sorted for Halloween, am very excited, might bump into a few of you (i'll be the one scoffing a massive Ghiradelli's ice cream for my pud after T Rex)
Ali

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter