Our "Grand" Portofino" Trip of a Lifetime -August 2010 (TR Link added)

So ... here is what I got ...

26th August - Crystal Palace - 7:05pm
27th August - Rose and Crown Dining Room - 6:55pm
28th August - Chef Mickeys - 7:30pm (Ambers Birthday)
29th August - 1900 Park Fare - 8:30am
29th August - Fantasmic Dinner Package at Mama Melrose - 3:55pm
30th August - Kona Cafe - 6:55pm
31st August - Arkershus Storybook Breakfast - 8:10am
2nd September - Grand Floridian Tea - 3:20pm
2nd September - Ohana - 7:00pm
4th September - Prime Time Cafe - 12:45pm
4th September - Raglan Road - 7:30pm
5th September - Crystal Palace - 8:25am

Those look like lovely places. Did you try for Cinderella's? We are going to try for it but have heard a lot of stories about how it books up really fast :(

Hi Dave - yeh you are here!!!!

We did the Cinderella breakfast in the castle when we went in 2007. it is really good. It is very hard to get but I waited til I was my 180+10 days out and rang dead on 12 noon which is 7am their time and got through straight away.

If for some reason you didn't get that one - we did the Arkershus breakfast in Norway (EPCOT) this time and it was really good. I know it isn't in the castle so you don't have that side of it but it is only 1 credit on the dining plan - the castle is 2. I also thought the character interaction was better and there were more princesses. You get to see Ariel which you don't in the Castle.

All our other choices were really good. We loved California Grill but it wouldn't be very enjoyable for Mae! She is going to love the Character meals!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter