Our girlie summer Vegas get-away (over and done with)

OK, I'm outta here...... into the pouring rain :confused3 See ya in Vegas, babies!!

Then you'll be out of the pouring rain and into the scorching heat. :thumbsup2

Hurry, hurry, hurry and get here everyone!! I need some mindless fun. I am already having a ****ty day. :rolleyes:

Bring on the fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Awww, I love how my ticker says "Today is Vegas fun with friends". :goodvibes That made me smile.

Safe travels to you all. Now hurry up!!! :hyper:

Safe travels everyone!!!!

Big hugs Beth! :hug:

See ya girls on Friday! :banana:

I'm going to watch Cameron's sports day, finish packing, do a little shopping then I'm off to Vegas!!!!! Too bad I won't be there until 11pm:sad2:

See you ladies soon!:yay:

I'm at the airport. See y'all soon.

And remember, what happens in Vegas comes home in pictures. LOL

Big hugs Beth! :hug:
Thanks babe. :hug:

Too bad I won't be there until 11pm:sad2:

See you ladies soon!:yay:
That's when the fun is barely getting started. ;)
Sorry I'll miss you tonight. Don't let these gals stay out too late. No more 6 a.m. bedtimes. At least not the first night. These old ladies will be dragging the rest of the week then! :rolleyes1
:duck:
:lmao:

Say cheese! :teeth:

And right now, they are all showing up on Facebook! :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Soooooo, the big question now is...........drum roll please....... WHEN are we doing this again?!?!?!?!? :cool1: :banana: :yay: :woohoo:

:p ;)

I vote for next May instead of June :thumbsup2

Well, June would definitely not work for me. I'm hoping to either be on a cruise to Alaska or a nice long road trip next June!! :yay:

I have to really watch my spending between now and then to save for our family trip, but I am already here, lol, so if anyone wants to come visit, I am totally game for that!!!!
Can't promise you I'll be signing up for any Cirque shows, but I'd be up for hanging out definitely!! We can do it el cheapo. Or at least I can. I can sit out during the shows or what not, and just hang out after. I don't mind. Or do like we did with Divas and see what comes up free or under 25 bucks.

Actually it was a lot of fun just hanging out at last time in Kahunaville, Gilleys, walking the Strip and the dueling pianos. And none of that cost me a dime!! :banana: Being a non-drinker is a good thing sometimes. :rotfl:

And you know........January/February are even cooler, less crowded and cheaper than summer. Just saying.... :rolleyes1 ;) :rotfl:

But like I said, I'm always here so let me know if y'all put something together. :goodvibes

aw darn I guess I missed the Vegas meet up? bummer!

Remember I told you guys I was going to have surgery? The surgery went well but then I got a horrible hernia afterward and they had to do surgery again and put in a big piece of mesh in my abdomen and give me a new belly button because mine had gotten so disfigured. It's been 3 1/2 months since the last surgery and I'm finally feeling good again!

Well I'm definitely going to meet up for the next one!!!

Well, June would definitely not work for me. I'm hoping to either be on a cruise to Alaska or a nice long road trip next June!! :yay:

I have to really watch my spending between now and then to save for our family trip, but I am already here, lol, so if anyone wants to come visit, I am totally game for that!!!!
Can't promise you I'll be signing up for any Cirque shows, but I'd be up for hanging out definitely!! We can do it el cheapo. Or at least I can. I can sit out during the shows or what not, and just hang out after. I don't mind. Or do like we did with Divas and see what comes up free or under 25 bucks.

Actually it was a lot of fun just hanging out at last time in Kahunaville, Gilleys, walking the Strip and the dueling pianos. And none of that cost me a dime!! :banana: Being a non-drinker is a good thing sometimes. :rotfl:

And you know........January/February are even cooler, less crowded and cheaper than summer. Just saying.... :rolleyes1 ;) :rotfl:

But like I said, I'm always here so let me know if y'all put something together. :goodvibes

I'd still like to get together sometime and do lunch or visit :-)

aw darn I guess I missed the Vegas meet up? bummer!

Remember I told you guys I was going to have surgery? The surgery went well but then I got a horrible hernia afterward and they had to do surgery again and put in a big piece of mesh in my abdomen and give me a new belly button because mine had gotten so disfigured. It's been 3 1/2 months since the last surgery and I'm finally feeling good again!

Well I'm definitely going to meet up for the next one!!!
Ah darn, yes, you missed it. It was early June. I was wondering how you were doing. Sounds like you've been through a lot! Wow. I'm glad to hear you are finally on the mend though. Take care of yourself! :wizard:

I'd still like to get together sometime and do lunch or visit :-)
That would be nice. I cannot believe how fast this summer is flying by!! It's been so nasty hot lately, and the kids have been keeping me busy but we'll definitley have to keep in touch here and see if we can find a time. Maybe once school starts would actually be easier..... I don't know. But we'll figure it out. ::yes::
I hope now that you are feeling better you are able to enjoy the last bit of summer vacation. :)

Ah darn, yes, you missed it. It was early June. I was wondering how you were doing. Sounds like you've been through a lot! Wow. I'm glad to hear you are finally on the mend though. Take care of yourself! :wizard:

That would be nice. I cannot believe how fast this summer is flying by!! It's been so nasty hot lately, and the kids have been keeping me busy but we'll definitley have to keep in touch here and see if we can find a time. Maybe once school starts would actually be easier..... I don't know. But we'll figure it out. ::yes::
I hope now that you are feeling better you are able to enjoy the last bit of summer vacation. :)

Thank you, my 5 year old goes to summer camp for a few hours a day so I'm catching up on everything now including some pool time! Yes it has been HOT!!
Okay let me know when you can go out, I've had such terrible cabin fever I decided to throw a big Disney party! I'm really hoping to start a Disneyana fan club chapter in Vegas, I've sent invitations out to about 15 people now. I need 3 members to start a chapter here.

I'm really so bummed I missed the Disney Divas Vegas meet!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter