our first trip

pluto109

Mouseketeer
we are going home in three weeks. one night boardwalk studio,4 nights disney wonder, 2 nights one bedroom,bwv,. no kids we are leaving them home ages 21 20 16 14,,Yahoo. we canceled the disney bus. we are thinking about tiffany town car. has anybody used tiffany?

Happy Happy Anniversary!!! Have a great time!!

dvcis.gif]

I suppose if you have the transportation already arranged for the cruise, it wouldn't make sense.

We did something similar for our five year anniversary. A few days at OKW, a cruise, then a few more days at BWV. It made more sense for us to rent the car. We like the flexibilty of having a car anyway, but we were able to go to port when we wanted to, stop along the way, and parking was only five dollars a day. I know it's not for everyone, but we thought it worked out better. Just make sure you add up everything...ie. airport transfer, DCL bus, etc.
You might be surprised.

In any case, you'll have a great time! Happy anniversary! :D

Tiffany Town Car is a good compromise between the Mears shuttle and renting a car. For $80 round trip plus tips, you get met at the terminal, private car to the resort with an optional 30 minute food shopping stop (request this when you reserve), and private car return trip to the airport. Go to http://www.wdwig.com/airport.htm and follow the link to print out the $5 discount coupon.

Ralph

How many trips to WDW will you have to pay for, one or two? Regardless, if Tiffany costs $80, I think you'll be better off renting a small car. Maybe you might try Priceline. And, as an onsite guest, parking is free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter