Our First October Trip - Pre-Trip Report - Trick or Treat Bags Done (04/10/09)

Well it is now the final night at home before we head off to the Radisson at Manchester Airport.
I have just seen all the new trippies that have popped up over the last couple of days that I haven't had a chance to read yet - but it will give me plenty to do when I return and need a boost to get me over the post holiday blues.
I hope to do a 'Live' trippie while we are away and - as seems to be the trend - I will be posting it on the Trip Planning section.
Thanks to those who took the time to comment on my Pre-trippie and left comments. It made it all worthwhile :thumbsup2
And thanks also to all who have answered the many questions I have had. No doubt they will go a long way to ensuring our holiday is as magical as it can be.
Finally for those that will be following the adventures of Dizzy - the Dis bear - we will be updating his Facbeook page with regular pictures ;)

Yay

its here its finally here you must be so excited I know I am and we still have another day longer to wait then you LOL!!

I hope you have a really lovely Holiday

Hope you and you family have a magical time Kenny. I look forward to reading your live report & of course following Dizzy. :thumbsup2

Hope you have a lovely time. You are starting it off nice staying at the Radisson, we stay there too before a trip, lovely hotel.

Just catching up with your thread now I am back from wdw. :sad: I am so jealous....I want to go back already. :guilty:

Welcome to Caz....you are going to have an amazing time. :cloud9:

I :love: those trick or treat bags Kenny, they are fab! A little late but i'll boogie with you all. :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Thanks for the welcome :thumbsup2 I am sooooooo excited about the whole thing and mostly spending time with my brother and family :love:
I think once we get jack from school thats when it will all start ( he is really buzzing this morning )
We can't wait to see the villa and to do everything that Kenny and Elaine has planned for us:banana::banana::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2:
The Halloween bags are so amazing ( must admit i love the dopey one best ) :lmao:
Going to have the time of our lives :woohoo::woohoo:

Oh wow! sounds fantastic.
Can't wait to read your live trip report,it's helping my Disney blues :wizard:

Have a fantasmic time..and will have a little jig with you all :dance3::dance3::dance3::banana:

Sorry I missed you Kenny - Hope you all have a great trip :)

Cant wait to hear all about it :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter