Our First Ever Surprise Disney Trip For Our Princess in Training!

hunmcbunny

Mouseketeer
We've been thinking about a Disney trip for awhile but wanted to wait until our 5 yr old was old enough to really enjoy it. Well the time came last fall when she said I want to go to Disney to see the princesses. It was odd because we never ever said anything to her about Disney.

So back in Nov I started to do some research and decided on POR and booked the royal guest room for March 23. Once we booked I became a mad woman obsessed with researching every single thing. I've got my color coded packing list, itineraries for each day ect. Thank god for disboards for giving me tons of really good ideas.

We are surprising our daughter and not telling her until the day before. We order one of those "welcome to disney" packages from disney floral to be shipped to our house. The day before we leave we are gonna pick up our daughter at school early and taking her to her favorite restaurant and giving her the package.

I dont know who's more excited right now...me or hubby lol We are like 2 little kids anxiously watching the countdown clock.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter