Our Escape from Reality 12/3-12/7 - Beach Club - Lots of Pics!

What a great trip report! We were there 12/11 - 12/15, also club level at the Beach Club. That is my favorite resort of all time. We were lucky, the weather got hot (85 degrees) on the weekend so we spent a lot of time at the pool.

May I ask what kind of camera you use? My pictures did not come out nearly as well as yours. Thanks! :)

May I ask what kind of camera you use? My pictures did not come out nearly as well as yours. Thanks! :)

I just have a Kodak Z712is that I used for both still pictures and video. It's great, not too big or heavy and takes wonderful pics, especially in daylight. I think there is a newer version out now that costs a bit more, but I only paid about $180 a few years ago when I got it.

For Christmas I actually got a new Nikon D5000, but I will keep the Kodak around for the times I don't want to lug around the big stuff!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful vacation!! My current dream trip is in early December staying at the BC, so I enjoyed living that dream vicariously through your report :goodvibes

Loved all the great pics and videos - I'm going to have to come back tomorrow to show the videos to my girls, they'll love them :)

I just have a Kodak Z712is that I used for both still pictures and video. It's great, not too big or heavy and takes wonderful pics, especially in daylight. I think there is a newer version out now that costs a bit more, but I only paid about $180 a few years ago when I got it.

For Christmas I actually got a new Nikon D5000, but I will keep the Kodak around for the times I don't want to lug around the big stuff!

Thank you! I am looking for a new camera for our next trip, I have a Canon. I'll look into the Kodak!

Thanks for such a brill TR. I really enjoyed it but loved all the pictures of the beach club. We staying there for the 1st time in October and your photos really helped me to imagine it.

Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter