Our DVC reservations number does not work on the Dining Reservations page?

Mine didn't either. Our 180 day window opened up today. I called Disney Dining today and was able to make my reservations that way. I suspect, but don't know, that the 180 day calculation is wrong on Disney's part and that the reservation number would be accepted by the computer at the 179 day point.

Nope! I was able to make one reservation for 180 from today...But it would not let me link my 12 digit reservation number. A "regular" reservation number is different, 8LM12345. So I guess I will make them day to day. I don't want to call! LOL

This problem has been reported elsewhere

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2829457

and seems to have cropped up when the deposit requirement for certain restaurants went into effect. It is a problem unique to DVC as best as anyone can tell. We need to continue to express our displeasure to Member Services, DVC Member Satisfaction, etc. and hopefully they will get it resolved.

Same thing here. I was told this is a "glitch" that started when the system upgraded to require credit card holds for certain reservations. I booked via phone two times and the first person was able to book all reservations while only asking for my credit card once. Although it took much longer than online, it was smooth. The second individual could only book each reservation individually, so each time she had to ask for my credit card. It took a very long time, and was quite an inconvenience. I did report to member services my experience.

Yep that was me on the other thread. I sure hope others report the problem. I've been trying to do this for weeks and finally yesterday was my 180 for my last day. But prior, I've tried over and over, and made calls and sent emails. My come back email from them made me look like I was some duffus. They told me to enter my reservation....duh...., yes, like mentioned, it all started during the 10/26/11 update to add cc's to ADRs. I'm done now, so I sure hope they get this resolved before the next time I have to do this. Good luck to all who are trying, and please let MS know you're having problems. BTW, I still got all of the ADRs I wanted, but I had to do them invidually. Generally I would do a batch at a time, when I would have to do a harder one. The cc part works fine, and I can still pull up my ADRs on my account. I did call MS to make one ADR one day, and it does not show up on my online account. I called MS to double check and she pulled it up and said the ones MS makes won't show up online??

That is why I want to do it online!! I want to SEE them. So I will make them one day at a time...

That is why I want to do it online!! I want to SEE them. So I will make them one day at a time...

The system lets you make the 180-day date reservations, but not the +10 reservations. If you use Disney Dining by calling, you can still see your reservations online afterward.

It's strange, because I can link my reservation to my disney.com account (and it even displays a beautiful photo of BWV on the WDW home page for me!), but that doesn't carry over into the dining system. Hmph. :headache: Luckily I'm not trying to get any super high demand ADRs for this trip!

I had the same issue the other day. I had to call MS to make my reservations and because we are doing 2 signature restaurants that needed deposits, it took forever!

Who do we complain to? MS told me they are "aware" of the glitch, but the CM didn't seem all that concerned.

I gave up! I decided to make the reservations online day by day! It takes a few minutes, literally, and I have my email confirmations...I'm happy!!:cool1:

I have two more to make this weekend and I'm done!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter