Our "Dreamy" anniversary cruise....with pics 5/30/13-6/02/13 UPDATED W/ALL NAVIGATORS

DISEMBARKATION MORNING

We headed to Cabanas to have breakfast one last time. :sad1: They didn't have as large a selection as they had the previous mornings but they still had plenty. Our server from Palo, Berny, was working in Cabanas this morning and she wished us safe travels. She called us by name which to me is just awesome customer service. I know we had only met her the night before, but the fact that she did remember and took the time to discuss our trip home really goes to show that there are some awesome CMs on the ships. :thumbsup2

Cabanas is open on disembarkation day? How did you know that? All of the navigators that I have read, the "welcome home" page discusses ONLY eating in the MDR's for breakfast, or cove cafe for specialty coffee.

I'm curious, since we are doing B2B next week, I don't want to go to breakfast at 6:45am... I was planning on stocking up on cereal & milk & fruit the day before from Cabanas, so we could take our time and hang in our room... but if Cabanas is open, that changes things!

Cabanas is open on disembarkation day? How did you know that? All of the navigators that I have read, the "welcome home" page discusses ONLY eating in the MDR's for breakfast, or cove cafe for specialty coffee.

I'm curious, since we are doing B2B next week, I don't want to go to breakfast at 6:45am... I was planning on stocking up on cereal & milk & fruit the day before from Cabanas, so we could take our time and hang in our room... but if Cabanas is open, that changes things!

I knew it from reading the boards but our server also mentioned it to us. We were assigned the late breakfast but didn't want to wait that long since we were in a hurry, so Cabanas was a very good choice for us. :)

I knew it from reading the boards but our server also mentioned it to us. We were assigned the late breakfast but didn't want to wait that long since we were in a hurry, so Cabanas was a very good choice for us. :)

Love it! " Knew it from reading the boards" :lmao:

I can't imagine cruising without the boards, I'd miss ALL the good stuff!

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. I'm in the very early stages of planning a trip so I'm trying to soak up as much information as I can.

Great review! I loved the Palo description and the photos. Thanks for taking the time.

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. I'm in the very early stages of planning a trip so I'm trying to soak up as much information as I can.

Thanks for reading, I'm glad you enjoyed it. :thumbsup2

Planning is half the fun atleast for me it is. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Happy cruising. :goodvibes

Great review! I loved the Palo description and the photos. Thanks for taking the time.

Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :thumbsup2

We really enjoyed Palo and I can't wait to give brunch a try. :)

Thank you so very very much for this review. We have sailed 10 times with Disney, but always with our kids. I was considering for the last few days to book one for our anniversary, just for the 2 of us, but wasnt sure it was the right thing to do.

After reading your review, it convinced me that it can be a great cruise for adult only vacation ! Thanks a lot, the reservation is done, and i am sooo excited now !!!:yay::yay::yay: Dream , 4 nights, in October. I never booked a cruisde this late ... it makes the wait a lot less ;) and i was able to book Palo and Remy , with a 38 days till cruising. Everything is taking his place, thanks again for taking the time to do it. You really were what made me decide and book.

Josee

I think our Fantasy cruise is going to be sold out with it being over Memorial Day.
I can't wait to see your pictures and review of Palo - you are going to post pictures - right??
:)

Enjoying the trip report. I will be on the Fantasy cruise over Memorial Day 2014 as well:wave2:

Thank you so very very much for this review. We have sailed 10 times with Disney, but always with our kids. I was considering for the last few days to book one for our anniversary, just for the 2 of us, but wasnt sure it was the right thing to do.

After reading your review, it convinced me that it can be a great cruise for adult only vacation ! Thanks a lot, the reservation is done, and i am sooo excited now !!!:yay::yay::yay: Dream , 4 nights, in October. I never booked a cruisde this late ... it makes the wait a lot less ;) and i was able to book Palo and Remy , with a 38 days till cruising. Everything is taking his place, thanks again for taking the time to do it. You really were what made me decide and book.

Josee

Oh wow, thank you! I am so glad you enjoyed it and it helped in making your decision. :thumbsup2

We honestly loved it and I would really love to be able to do it again next year but I don't think our budget will allow for it since we will be sailing the Fantasy in May but I am definitely hoping we will be able to go again in 2015. I feel that we really missed a lot the first night with us both being seasick so we need a "do over" on some things. :)

I hope you have an absolutely amazing cruise. :goodvibes

Enjoying the trip report. I will be on the Fantasy cruise over Memorial Day 2014 as well:wave2:

I'm really glad you are enjoying it. Thanks for reading. :thumbsup2

Have you joined our FB page or our meet thread? A lot of really nice and friendly folks are sailing the Fantasy May 24, 2014. :cool1:

Thanks for your trip report! I loved reading it and getting tips for our first Disney cruise. The Mixology class sounds fun--I think I'm going to sign up for it with my DH :)

Thanks for your trip report! I loved reading it and getting tips for our first Disney cruise. The Mixology class sounds fun--I think I'm going to sign up for it with my DH :)

Thanks for reading; I'm so glad you enjoyed it. :)

I hope you have a wonderful cruise and I highly recommend the mixology class. :drinking1

Hi again- so at midnight I am @ 75 day mark. Can't wait to make reservations for Palo's. :)

One question - can I now book our Parking reservations @ the Port Parking lot too? Or should I wait to receive the packet from DCL in the mail? Do you have a link to where you make reservations for parking?

Thank again for all your help. I look forward to re-reading your trip report closer to Dec.!

Hi again- so at midnight I am @ 75 day mark. Can't wait to make reservations for Palo's. :)

One question - can I now book our Parking reservations @ the Port Parking lot too? Or should I wait to receive the packet from DCL in the mail? Do you have a link to where you make reservations for parking?

Thank again for all your help. I look forward to re-reading your trip report closer to Dec.!

Hi :wave2:

Sorry, I'm only just now seeing this. We didn't make reservations for parking at the port but you certainly can if you want to have one less thing to worry about and pay for later. You can do this anytime before you sail or you can just drive to the port, park and then pay when you leave the terminal after your cruise.

Here is the link to the website:
http://portcanaveral.com/cruising/parking.php

I hope you have a wonderful cruise and I hope you will let me know some of the wonderful things they are doing for the holidays on the Dream. We are hoping to book EARLY December 2014. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter