Our Disneymoon dining report....too much food + a lot of pictures

vikkii19

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, I will be attempting my very first dining report. We were at Disney on our honeymoon from Oct. 6 to Oct. 16. The first 3 nights, we were on the DxDP and the last 7 nights we were on the DDP.

Here is a list of the places we ate in order
- Pepper Market- Tony's Town Square
- Coral Reef
- Le Cellier
- Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House
- Yak n' Yeti
- Whispering Canyon Cafe
- Planet Hollywood
- Ohana
- Artist Palette
- Fulton's Crab House
- Artist Palette
- Backlot Express
- Chefs de France
- The Turf Club
- Crystal Palace
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- 1900 Park Fare
- Artist Palette
- Sci-Fi Dine In Theatre
- Cape May Cafe
- Yak n' Yeti counter service
- Raglan Road
- Artist Palette

There are a couple of snacks along the way also.

Let's just say it was a lot of food and we definitely won't be doing the Deluxe plan again, although I liked the idea of having a sit down lunch and dinner, it was just too much food.

Here is a little background on us. We love eating anything, I am Vicki, a 27 year old claims agent and he is Denis, a 26 year old mechanic. It was his first visit to the world and my second time. I had gone back in 1991 and let's just say it has changed a lot since then.
Here is a picture of the 2 of us at the wedding ceremony
10532_176380052164_546457164_425939.jpg

So the first place I will be reviewing is the Pepper Market. Our flight arrived at MCO at 1:07pm. We checked in at CSR at 2:30pm. We first went to find our room to be surprised with an upgrade. We were upgraded to a suite, it was great. After getting settled, we headed to the Pepper Market for a quick lunch.

We both had the ribs, don't mind the half eaten plate.... it took me a little while to remember to take the photo's before eating.

IMG_0683.jpg

These were really good. Denis keeps saying they were the best ribs he had on the trip. For desert I had an Oreo Cake and he had a Strawberry Cake
IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

Overall we loved the Pepper Market. It's too bad we only stayed there 3 nights because if we had more time, we would have definitely gone back.

Next up.... Tony's Town Square

Congratulations! I'm glad you liked PM. I love all their dessert options and the ribs looked great. I can't wait to read the rest!
Michelle

Congratulations on your wedding, the upgrade to a suite at the CSR (aren't they great?) and so glad you enjoyed Pepper Market. It gets a lot of knocks here, but there are those of us who enjoy it. Can't wait for more reviews.

I can't wait to read more! We are headed to WDW for our honeymoon in December and many of the places you ate at we are planning on too.

Beautiful wedding picture! I can tell this is going to be a great review!!!! Thanks!!

Congratulations! Looking forward to the rest of your reviews!

Thanks, I'm hoping to add at least one review per night.

Congratulations! I'm glad you liked PM. I love all their dessert options and the ribs looked great. I can't wait to read the rest!
Michelle

We both loved the PM, it's too bad we didn't try more there.

Congratulations on your wedding, the upgrade to a suite at the CSR (aren't they great?) and so glad you enjoyed Pepper Market. It gets a lot of knocks here, but there are those of us who enjoy it. Can't wait for more reviews.

Thanks Kat, I had read a lot on the CSR thread before leaving and requested a room in the Casitas. We loved CSR and although it was spread out, we really enjoyed it and I think it made it a lot more quiet.

I can't wait to read more! We are headed to WDW for our honeymoon in December and many of the places you ate at we are planning on too.

All the food was great, hope you have a wonderful honeymoon.

Beautiful wedding picture! I can tell this is going to be a great review!!!! Thanks!!

Thanks, that's just a picture my Dad took. I'm still waiting to get the photographer's pictures.

Joining in. Congrats!!!

Congratulations!!!! Looking forward to more reviews!

Thanks, will post more reviews soon.

Congrats and good luck with your marriage!!!! That oreo cake looks FABULOUS!!!:cloud9: Can't wait to read morepopcorn::

Once we finished at the Pepper Market, we headed over to the MK for MNSSHP. We had dinner reservations at Tony's Town Square for 7:55pm. We got there at 7:45pm and were seated by 7:50pm.

I just found this reservation online about a week before we left and wanted to try Tony's, so I booked it. We both loved it.

Since we were on the deluxe plan, we got appetizers. I got the rock shrimp on crostini. It was really good and I ate all of it.
IMG_0732.jpg

Denis ordered a ceasar salad as his appetizer. He said it was good, but he didn't care that it was all hearts of lettuce.

IMG_0733.jpg

For my entree I ordered the seafood diavoli, it was very good, but very spicy.

IMG_0737.jpg

Denis ordered new york strip steak. He said it was very good. Although with him any steak or ribs are good.

IMG_0736.jpg

This is where I had the best dessert of the whole trip. I had never eaten creme brulee and didn't even know what it was. But by reading other dining reports everyone mentionned how good the Pistachio creme brulee was, so I had to try it. It was sooo good, the best dessert I've ever eaten.

IMG_0739.jpg

Denis had the ice cream bomb. He said it was really good.

IMG_0738.jpg

Next up, our second day at Epcot with lunch at the Coral Reef and dinner at Le Cellier.

Congratulations! Hope u had a great honeymoon!! I look forward to reading your dining reviews. :woohoo:

Congrats on the wedding, and thanks for the wonderful reviews so far. Your pictures are HUUUUUGE!!!!

Congrats to a beautiful couple! Cant wait for more! We really enjoy Pepper Market and Tonys, so far your reviews are a hit with me!

Congratulations on getting married!! Your dress is beautiful! My DH and I honeymooned at WDW 8 years ago (I can't believe it has been that long). Most recently in June we stayed at CSR. I am really enjoying your reviews!

Congrats and good luck with your marriage!!!! That oreo cake looks FABULOUS!!!:cloud9: Can't wait to read morepopcorn::

Congratulations! Hope u had a great honeymoon!! I look forward to reading your dining reviews. :woohoo:

Congrats on the wedding, and thanks for the wonderful reviews so far. Your pictures are HUUUUUGE!!!!

Congrats to a beautiful couple! Cant wait for more! We really enjoy Pepper Market and Tonys, so far your reviews are a hit with me!

Congratulations on getting married!! Your dress is beautiful! My DH and I honeymooned at WDW 8 years ago (I can't believe it has been that long). Most recently in June we stayed at CSR. I am really enjoying your reviews!

Thanks everyone for reading along.

On our second day we were heading to Epcot for ropedrop. Since we were out late the night before because of MNSSHP, we didn't eat breakfast before heading out to EPCOT.
After riding Soarin', we stopped at Sunshine Seasons and used up some snack credits for breakfast.

I had a banana muffin
IMG_0748.jpg

Denis had a blueberry muffin
IMG_0750.jpg

And we both had orange juice
IMG_0752.jpg

The muffins were good, nothing to rave about. It filled the hole in our stomach.

Then for lunch we had an 12:35pm ADR at Coral Reef. We got there a little early at 12:05pm and were seated right away. I also noticed they were accepting walk ups with about a 10 minute wait.

We ordered the appetizer for 2 which consisted of crab cakes (half eaten in the picture), grilled shrimp, BBQ beef skewer and creamy lobster soup. Everything here was really good.

IMG_0796.jpg

For entrees, I had the Grilled Mahi Mahi, it was my first time eating Mahi Mahi, and I really enjoyed it.
IMG_0801.jpg

Denis had the Trout with a white bean salad. He loved the fish, but didn't care for the salad at all. In fact I remember him saying it tasted like feet.

IMG_0799.jpg

For dessert, we both had the Chocolate Wave. This was heavenly. It was sooo good.

IMG_0802.jpg

For dinner that night, we had an ADR at Le Cellier for 6:05pm. We got there at 5:45 and were seated by 5:50pm.

They started us off with the bread. They were all good, but the pretzel one was the best.
IMG_0807.jpg

For appetizers, I got the mussels. They were alright, but I can make better mussels at home.
IMG_0809.jpg

Denis had the ceasar salad. I took a bite and can honestly say it is the best ceasar salad I ever tasted. It was sooo good. I wanted to trade for my mussels.

IMG_0808.jpg

For my entree, I had the filet with cream cheese mashed potatoes instead of the risotto. Thanks to everyone's reviews here for helping me make my choice. It was really good. The cream cheese mashed potatoes were the best potatoes I ever ate.

IMG_0811.jpg

Denis had the New York strip with potatoes au gratin. He said it was the best steak he had the whole trip.

IMG_0810.jpg

For dessert I had the Chocolate Mousse. In the pictures I had seen, I thought the moose's body was made of chocolate cake. I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be actual chocolate mousse. This was very good, but I couldn't finish it all, because I was soo full.

IMG_0816.jpg

Denis had the apple tart. He loves apple anything, as you'll see as the review goes on. He says it was really good.

IMG_0815.jpg

Up next... day 3 with reviews from Donald's Safari Breakfast, lunch at Yak n' Yeti and dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe.

Subscribing. Can't wait to try the Pistachio Crème Brule at the Wishes Dessert Party.:woohoo:
Congratulations

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter