Our Disney Military Homecoming Surprise!

And that's why we love Disney!! :) Thanks for sharing, that was amazing. Please tell your husband and your girls how much my family appreciates the sacrifices you all make for us. :)

Smiling thru tears at your video. What a beautiful family you have, what an amazing surprise Disney helped you pull off. Welcome home to your brave husband, and tell him many thanks for the job he does! Thank you so much for sharing this with the DIS!!!

So cool! :thumbsup2 Hope your trip was wonderful!!

What does your little girl's t-shirt say? I just see the word 'Daddy'.

OK, I cried...that was awesome

So cool! :thumbsup2 Hope your trip was wonderful!!

What does your little girl's t-shirt say? I just see the word 'Daddy'.

My little guy had: My daddy is a hero, what does yours do?

My oldest had: skippin' school to pick up my daddy.

My middle had: outa' my way, I'm here to pick up my daddy

and my youngest girl had: welcome home, Daddy, your princess missed you.

(I think lol)

My little guy had: My daddy is a hero, what does yours do?

My oldest had: skippin' school to pick up my daddy.

My middle had: outa' my way, I'm here to pick up my daddy

and my youngest girl had: welcome home, Daddy, your princess missed you.

(I think lol)

Awesome!
So glad he's home. I know the feeling all too well. :grouphug:

I saw your video a while ago somehow...I can't remember where it was posted. It brought tears to my eyes.

Reading the story behind it has me bawling. So so awesome!

Thanks to your husband for his service and to you & your family for all your sacrifices!!!

Awesome.
How on earth did you plan anything? My DH's R&R & homecoming dates changed sooooooooooooo often & so much that I had no idea when he was coming home. I got a call a few hours before they arrived back at armory late at night. I was only able to round up a few friends to join me in welcoming him home. Its was too late at night / early am for elderly family to drive & wait for them to arrive.

I couldn't plan anything for fear of him not being there. I wanted to meet him in Germany on R&R, but was afraid he would not arrive & I would be there all by myself. Other wives talked me out of planning any type of trip.

Glad it worked out for you.

Oh, and love your free Build-A-Sign banner. Several of us from the unit used them also for our free welcome home banner. Loved it. Really customized his with photo, unit icon, deployment tour & dates. A real keepsake. :thumbsup2

FYI, we are in MA also.

What a great surprise for your children. I sit here crying as I type. What an amazing homecoming. :)

Awesome.
How on earth did you plan anything? My DH's R&R & homecoming dates changed sooooooooooooo often & so much that I had no idea when he was coming home. I got a call a few hours before they arrived back at armory late at night. I was only able to round up a few friends to join me in welcoming him home. Its was too late at night / early am for elderly family to drive & wait for them to arrive.

I couldn't plan anything for fear of him not being there. I wanted to meet him in Germany on R&R, but was afraid he would not arrive & I would be there all by myself. Other wives talked me out of planning any type of trip.

Glad it worked out for you.

Oh, and love your free Build-A-Sign banner. Several of us from the unit used them also for our free welcome home banner. Loved it. Really customized his with photo, unit icon, deployment tour & dates. A real keepsake. :thumbsup2

FYI, we are in MA also.

Oh boy, the planning was hard. Our dates changed twice, but Disney was able to accommodate the date changes. They were really awesome about this. DH also got a confirmed leave Afghanistan date from his unit. Special forces, so not as hard to do. He already had his replacement there and had been training him for the job. Flight delays, working an extra week or two... but somehow we managed to pull it off. Disney was a great help with that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter