Our delicious Deluxe Dining Adventures! Lots of pics! Final thoughts - All Done!!

I have read through your entire TR now and want to say I am enjoying it a great deal. Thank you. Keep up the great job!!!!! :flower3:

Love the Liberty Tree Tavern review!! We are also planning to use the deluxe plan next trip because our oldest wants to do so many 2 TS credit restaurants....but yikes that now seems like a ton of food!:scared1:

Wow...another great review!! I'm going to try to make it to either LTT or The Plaza during my fall trip!!! WOW...that food does look good!! Thanks for a great update!

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. I'm home with the flu today and just read through the whole thing. I have to say its made me feel a bit better. :)

Hello! I've read your reports over the course of the weekend. They are really fab and great pictures! Keep em coming! :thumbsup2

THat caramel dessert looks fabulous!! I don't know what I'm more excited for...WDW or WDW desserts??

The food at LTT looks so good. We have always done dinner there in the past but decided to pass it up last week and try some new places. I always liked the characters there in the past, but after talking to a couple people while in WDW I've heard the food is still really good.

Looks like I will have to add it back to our dining list next year!

Chiming in a bit late to say that I love your reviews - thank you so much for doing them! :flower3:
And I know just what you mean about the difficulty of eating the bread pudding at RR. I've had exactly that same trouble myself! I think I finally worked out that it helps to make a small indentation towards the top, pour in some of the sauces, eat a little bit, then repeat the process several times. However, it's hard to ration the sauce exactly right so you don't end up with (horror of horrors) just bread pudding with no sauce :scared1: at the end!
Off now to check out your TR! :surfweb:

Welcome!! :)
Thanks for the Raglan Road bread pudding tip!! I'll have to try that next time. Who knows when that might be, but never mind!!
And oh-oh, the trip report in my signature is my old trip report from 2006! I do plan on writing a TR for this trip, but haven't started yet! Sorry!

I have read through your entire TR now and want to say I am enjoying it a great deal. Thank you. Keep up the great job!!!!! :flower3:

I'm glad you've been enjoying the reviews!! Thanks for your nice comments! :banana:

Love the Liberty Tree Tavern review!! We are also planning to use the deluxe plan next trip because our oldest wants to do so many 2 TS credit restaurants....but yikes that now seems like a ton of food!:scared1:

Yep, it is a lot of food!! Prepare yourselves!! :lmao: Have fun!!

I really need to add Liberty Tree Tavern now. :lmao:

Definitely!! It was really yummy! :thumbsup2

Wow...another great review!! I'm going to try to make it to either LTT or The Plaza during my fall trip!!! WOW...that food does look good!! Thanks for a great update!

LTT or The Plaza... both great! However will you choose!? Hehee! :confused3 Thanks for reading!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. I'm home with the flu today and just read through the whole thing. I have to say its made me feel a bit better. :)

Aww, I'm glad my reviews helped to make you feel a little bit better! Poor you! I hope your flu goes away quickly - unless you want to have some more days in bed, that is! :thumbsup2

Hello! I've read your reports over the course of the weekend. They are really fab and great pictures! Keep em coming! :thumbsup2

Hello!! Thanks for stopping by, I'm glad you're enjoying my reviews!! More coming up soon!! :surfweb:

THat caramel dessert looks fabulous!! I don't know what I'm more excited for...WDW or WDW desserts??

Both!!! Yayyyy! :cool1:
Seriously though, the ooey gooey toffee cake was fabulous!!

The food at LTT looks so good. We have always done dinner there in the past but decided to pass it up last week and try some new places. I always liked the characters there in the past, but after talking to a couple people while in WDW I've heard the food is still really good.
Looks like I will have to add it back to our dining list next year!

Dinner at LTT would be nice too! We decided on lunch though, because of the more varied menu choices. I really wanted to try that pasta!! Thanks for popping in to say hi!!

So the caramel in the Oogey Gooey Toffee Cake was just the sauce? It didn't seem "caramel-y" inside the cake? That would make my day! I think DH would love it and I've been checking out the recipe, but I despise caramel. I'll have to go check it out again. :crowded:

I love your report! Great pictures. I am hoping to eat at some of these restaurants on my September Disneymoon!:love:

Whoops, sorry everybody!! It's been a big week and I haven't written my Jiko review yet! Eeek! It'll definitely be up soon though. :thumbsup2

So the caramel in the Oogey Gooey Toffee Cake was just the sauce? It didn't seem "caramel-y" inside the cake? That would make my day! I think DH would love it and I've been checking out the recipe, but I despise caramel. I'll have to go check it out again. :crowded:

Yep, the caramel gooiness was really just the sauce, I think! I'm pretty sure inside the cake was more like a chewy chocolate. Hmm. :confused3

glad to see your LTT lunch review, we are trying it for the first time in may. the desserts look so good!

Have fun in May!! I'm sure you'll enjoy LTT!

I love your report! Great pictures. I am hoping to eat at some of these restaurants on my September Disneymoon!:love:

Thanks for your nice comments! Lucky you, having your honeymoon at Disney!! Hope you have a blast!! :banana:

Great reviews. Thanks for the LTT lunch one! That pasta looks amazing!!!

Yay! The pasta was great. It would make a nice lunch today, actually! If only...!

Jiko review coming up soon!!! :yay:

I'm just back from the World and catching up on your reviews...I'm homesick for WDW! Wah! Your reviews are great, makes me want to start planning the next trip.

I'm just back from the World and catching up on your reviews...I'm homesick for WDW! Wah! Your reviews are great, makes me want to start planning the next trip.

Welcome back!!! How was your trip?! Are you going to do a trip report? Or a dining report!? Definitely start planning your next trip - it's the only thing to take those Disney Blues away!! :thumbsup2

Great reviews, I really enjoyed everything!!

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying the reviews! Next one coming up now!

After our big breakfast at Crystal Palace and our big lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern, we decided we hadn't eaten enough that day, and stopped at Aloha Isle for a Pineapple Dole Whip Float...

IMG_9503.jpg

All I can say is... :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I just love Dole Whips!!!

Yes, we have soft serve ice-cream in Australia, and yes, we have pineapple juice, but not deliciously combined like this!! Mmmm, mmmm!!

DH and I are big fans, as you can tell. We tried Dole Whips for the first time in 2006, and fell in love with them. On our honeymoon in January 2008, we went to Hawaii and drove to the Dole factory, where we pigged out on more Dole Whips and fresh pineapple pieces. Fantastic!!

Needless to say, we really enjoyed this Pineapple Float. So refreshing! We shared it and it was plenty big enough for both of us. We ate it in the line for the Jungle Cruise and it definitely perked us both up for the ride!! I could have lived on a Dole Whip a day at Disney, and I would have been a happy camper. :lovestruc

I know what you mean...we love the Dole Whips as well!

On our last trip we did not do the float, just the soft serve, but it was amazing and the kids loved it!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter