• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our biggest WDW vacation yet (but with the littlest guests)- A May PTR! Updated 5/5!

The twins LOVE to be independent, and I anticipate some protest with riding in the stroller all the time. This will still allow them to be free and walk at times, but also give them something to hold onto and keep them by the group if they get tired of holding hands. Haley and the twins tried these out on a walk last week, and they LOVED them!! My mom said that they felt so grown-up, and that they stayed by the stroller no problem! :thumbsup2
What a great idea! Also, how cute are they????
Carabiner Clips (For Water Bottles on Strollers)
I need to order more of these.

You're going to Disney THIS week!!!:banana::banana::banana:

All great items for little ones! The bed bumpers will come in handy. Back in 2021, our then 4-year-old son Miles fell out of the bed at Disney 🤦‍♀️. Luckily, he didn't get hurt. In fact, he didn't even wake up! LOL

I meant to say this the other day, but I have some dear friends who have a 5 yo daughter and a 2 yo son, named Evelyn and Oliver!

Following along! Excited for you! Quick question: do you know where to find a list of the fuel rod stations? We have one but never seem to be able to find a station to replace it when we need to. (Only know about the 1 in the gift shop at MK)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter