"OUR BIG, FAT DISNEY VACATION!" Ch.26 NEW! 2/11 pg. 121 "And they lived happily ever&

Great job, UtahMama. It's sad to see this trip report end because we have been happy, sad, worried, surprised, delighted and a hundred other emotions right along with you throughout your trip. Your personality has shone through, and your love for your family, and that has made this report so much fun to read.

Despite my momentary sadness, I'm smiling, because the only way I could really be sad is if your trip had NOT left you saying, "Could it have been any better than this?" I'm glad you all had a wonderful time and I know there will be many more fun and exciting trips in your future. :goodvibes

Well said Kay. My sentiments exactly.

Thank you UtahMama for sharing with us and letting us enjoy your family and your trip. What a wonderful journey.

Its over, but I wasn't ready yet. :sad1:

Fantastic report, I can't wait to read the next one. :thumbsup2

I was so excited to see another installment, but so sad that your TR is over. I totally enjoyed every bit of it. You are a wonderful writer, and your family is precious. I felt the way you looked on the bus back to the airport on our trip. So sad when vacation is over. Have a wonderful time in DL, and I can't wait to read all about it.

Yes, what the all said, just read the last two pages of responses, my sentiments exactly!

Uma, you are one great lady, so happy we met (well, on the DIS anyway). If you make it to the peeps meet, I will be there with bells on (ok, maybe not bells, but I will actually leave my couch, LOL)

Fantastic report!

Awwww, so sad it's over :sad1: What a great trippie! Thanks so much for entertaining us and letting us get to know your beautiful family!

Have a fabulous time in DL, we are all anxiously awaiting a new Utahmama trip report!

So very sad that it's over with. :sad1:

Wendy, you done a terrific job :thumbsup2 and I'm so thankful that you wrote your trip report. After all, not only was it very informative but because of it I met a great group of people over on the Peeps board:grouphug: . Thank you.

Fran

P.S.

Ironically, even though I have never been to D.W. and will finally make it there in December, I already dread the day that will have to return home (tentatively Dec. 27).:sad1:

Great ending UM! I am so sad that it is over, but it is nice knowing there will be another one soon! I so relate to the crying at the end of the trip. I usually do that in some form too. I can relate to Norah's expression in the birth control shot too! That's pretty much how I feel at the end of a trip! :rotfl: Love this report!!! You so rock! :goodvibes

Another lurker here, coming out of lurkdomville. Your trippie was amazing, brilliant, witty and touching. Bravo, Uma!!! I've been reading this tr over the past week, not wanting it to come to an end. You are one talented lady! Your family is lovely and your pics are fabulous. Thanks for all the laughs!

And, yeah...aren't us tall, blondes the bestest?;)

I just had to add my thanks to you for a wonderfully enjoyable trip report. Yor Rock! :cool1: Can't wait to here all about your road trip to Disneyland. Have a safe trip!

awwww ;( the end of a beautiful Dis TR!!

Thanks so much for sharing - I enjoyed every bit of it!!!

Thanks for wrapping up the ending!
And you wore socks with crocs!!!! I saw it!!!

I KNOW! What a Loser!

At the time it seemed better than slipping around and having my feet make those fart noises sweaty bare feet in CROCs make :thumbsup2

I am so sad it's over but it was a great TR! Have a great time at DL ... we'll be looking forward to a quick lil TR when you get back :)

Excellent report!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for finishing it! :dance3:

Ready to start the pre-trippie for DL?!? :flower3:

VERY funny! I only do TR's 40 days out :rotfl2: I learnt my lesson!

I'll give my plans:

23rd....
DH gets home at 6Am (after a 12 hour shift) and we leave BY 7AM. Kids go to bed in traveling clothes (smart mama 101!). I drive whilst DH naps. Kids are perfect angels with DVD's and Game Boys :wizard:

Drive through Vegas, resisting ALL urges to stop and gamble Disney bucks.

With stopping every 20 minutes for pee breaks and Diet Pepsi refills, should be in California in 10 hours.

Staying off site because cant afford Grand Californian. We're needing to go to my childhood home to take some pictures for y'all to see my roots and hope current family isn't uppity. In fact, I think I'll go knock on the door and say hey!

24th Disney Ca. Adventure......eating at Blue Bayou INSIDE Pirates of the Carabean...practically on Johnnys lap!!!!

25th DisneyLand....B-fast at Goofy's cuz ZZUB said it was ok. :confused3
Dinner at Rainforest with my family who doesn't want to purchase park tix.

26th Favorites and Downtown Disney fun

27th 4AM hit the road back to UTAH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter