Our baby scan today

Booknut

<font color=green>I couldn't figure out why people
We had our scan today to see how Tilly was growing (and try to reassure me that I wasn't going to have a baby to rival that Siberian woman's baby! :lmao: ).

It was AMAZING! :cloud9: We finally got a look at her face and it was so cute, her ickle nose and chin, I completely fell apart, it was so overwhelming! When the sonographer moved the scan down a bit I yelled out 'oh look she has little feet' :rotfl2: I'm hoping they are used to people blubbering like that...

The great news is she is normal sized (just slightly under actually) but she's also in the right position too so fingers and toes crossed she stays that way. Obviously all the Disney music I keep playing for her is keeping her happy and content and in the right place! :goodvibes :cheer2:

Congratulations
glad to hear everything is going great
Take it easy

congratulations, really pleased for you that all is well

I'm so pleased that everything is going well
9.gif

Mandy :)

Aww *I vow not to get broody*

Congratulations glad the scan went smoothly,its amazing how you can see them etc.:goodvibes

Brillant news Eloise, glad everything is progressing as it should:)

Aww ! I am sure that they are used to people when they have a scan. Was it 3d or a regular one? Not long to go now!!

How wonderful, scans must have moved on a bit in such a short time, I could just make out a head, legs and arms on the scans I had done.

Thats wonderful, so pleased that everything is going well for you all.
Take Care :goodvibes

Glad it is all going well.
My friend is due on friday with her 1st.:cutie:

That's great, I saw my DSis 3D scan and her baby looked exactly the same IRL they're amazing :goodvibes

Great news:thumbsup2 Scans are amazing things, we had a 3d one of Zac, it was just like a photo, he looked exacltly like his scan when he was born:)

Aww ! I am sure that they are used to people when they have a scan. Was it 3d or a regular one? Not long to go now!!

Do you know, i'm not sure! We normally go into the same scan room at the hospital (NHS) but this time we went into a different one and the machine was much more modern! Whereas before you could only really make out shapes this time you could see features clearly, it was such a nice surprise! We got to take two photos home of her face :cool1:

Ariel75: Hope your friend's birth goes well!

Thats great Eloise, the detail is amazing isn't it? i was so lucky to be able to go with my best friend to her 20 week scan a couple of weeks ago and it blew me away, and yes it was the ickle feet that got me too:lmao: Glad its all going well.

Glad little Miss Booknut is behaving herself - Molly never ever did and she's no better now ;)

Try and relax and look after yourself :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!