Our ADR Experience

biged9973

Earning My Ears
Today was our 60+10 window. Really rough being in the Mountain time zone so up at 3:45am to login. Our travelling party is 8 people and I was making all of the ADR's so I was a little stressed. I was logged into two computers, one with my profile and one with my BIL's. Our group is not travelling all together so we planned for QS on our arrival day. I did the Open Table reservations a few days ago.

7/6 - Quick Service at Poly or MK
7/7 - Lunch at 50's Prime Time. 8 people. We had wanted Sci Fi Drive in but no availability.
7/8 - Lunch at Skipper's Canteen. 8 people.
7/8 - Supper at The Boathouse. 2 reservations of 4 through Open Table
7/9 - Lunch at Beaches & Cream. 2 reservations of 4.
7/9 - Supper at Homecomin'. 8 people
7/10 - Supper at Steakhouse 71. 2 reservations of 4
7/11 - Lunch at Via Napoli. 2 reservations of 4
7/11 - Supper at Biergarten. 8 people
7/12 - Supper at Topolino's. 2 reservations of 4
7/13 - Breakfast at Trattoria al Forna. 8 people
7/13 - Supper at Be Our Guest. 8 people
7/14 - Supper at Raglan Road. 8 people through Open Table
7/15 - Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table. 2 reservations of 4
7/15 - Supper at California Grill. 8 people

I was pleasantly surprised at how many reservations I booked for all 8 of us together. The only ADR I didn't get was the Sci Fi one, and got all of the ADR's on the days we wanted them. Was a hectic 30 minutes but really happy with the result. Lots of new to us restaurants this trip and the other group of 4 has never been before so it's all new to them.

Congrats! Also, definitely consider setting up an alert on Touring Plans if you'd want to get that Sci Fi reservation. You can set up two alerts free of charge. It helped me get Oga's Cantina for 6 for my upcoming June trip. 🙂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter