Otterpop's DISign thread - Autograph Cards and Epcot Passports

Hi alayne,

Glad you found the other star wars cards. Here's Duffy, but I can't find a good icon/clip art of pirate goofy (if you can find one, let me know!).

Evan

Would you do a Duffy the Disney Bear and Pirate Goofy in the Donatalie style. I just went through the list provided in the Autograph thread and compared it to Donatali's cards and I found these two that are not in her list. I saw that you have already done the ones from Tangled and I found the StarWars ones that I thought were missing. I would like for mine to all be the same. Thanks!!!

Hi Missy,

Lucky for me, I've been home all week with the flu...giving me a lot of free time to do nothing and DIS requests!

Check your PM for the links and please let me know if there any mistakes!

Evan
I sent you a PM
Missy

Your call. Anything will work. Which one do you like the best (or maybe keep searching until you find a better one..).

I was trying to find a good representation of what pirate goofy really looks like (I think he looks like this: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_PKN-IVSh3gw/TBU17O1TCiI/AAAAAAAAAJA/snmRstEDsVU/s1600/pirate+goofy.jpg)

Thanks for sharing these! I love your autograph pages! I was wondering if it I'll be able to resize them to either 4x6 or 5x7 in word? We have four kids, and I can imagine hauling 4 10x10 albums around the parks. Great job!

My guess is probably not....although they are 10x10, I did mine as 8x8 (they are being delivered from artscow right now). How about a 6x6 (I know the problem I had trying to do a 6x6 thru artscow was that they could only do them with a certain number of pages and I had too many pages)?

If you have a stroller, then just throw them in a stroller....

Thanks for sharing these! I love your autograph pages! I was wondering if it I'll be able to resize them to either 4x6 or 5x7 in word? We have four kids, and I can imagine hauling 4 10x10 albums around the parks. Great job!

We are going to disney world on a make a wish trip and I would love some ideas for a princess type epcot passport and autograph book for my daughter sarah.i am the least crafty and not very good on a computer person i know tho.Anyone have any really simple suggestions on how I can make one?

Here's a Pirate Goofy.......

PirateGoofy.png

I've just added autograph cards for phineas and ferb, as well as a 10x10 autograph page to my photobucket site (link in first post)...

Evan

Hello! I was wondering if you wouldn't mind posting the auto card for Vidia. I checked in Natalie's file and your photobucket and couldn't find it. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much!!

One more. Would you happen to have an Aloha Pluto for the 'Ohana breakfast? Done in the same style as Natalie's 2008 cards.

Thanks again!

Sorry, just going through the list. Also wondering if you have Miss Bunny, Safari Goofy, Special Agent OSO, Pirate Goofy, Tiana, and Prince Naveen?

Ugh, sorry it's so many! I just want them to all look the same!!

Take another look at Natalie's files...she should have it, as well as Tiana, Naveen and Miss Bunny (that's were I got mine from).

If not, I can try to see if I still have them. I don't have any of the others, nor have I seen them...between the ones that I have made and Natalie's, that should be 99% of all the current ones...

Hello! I was wondering if you wouldn't mind posting the auto card for Vidia. I checked in Natalie's file and your photobucket and couldn't find it. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much!!

Found them! I was looking in an album called 2008 autographs instead of the Volume 1 album. It had everything except those few that I was missing.

Thanks again!!

I just did a Special Agent Oso for you...check my photobucket site.

I think all of the other ones are on Natalie's photobucket page (including Safari Goofy and Pirate Goofy).

Evan

Found them! I was looking in an album called 2008 autographs instead of the Volume 1 album. It had everything except those few that I was missing.

Thanks again!!

Thank you so much for the Special Agent OSO!! We will see him at the Play n Dine breakfast.

I sent you a PM asking for some passport cards. Thank you very much in advance.

Michael

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter