Otter Spotter's Poll of the Week

After the reno's are done...what type of site will you most likely reserve?

• Premium

• Preferred

• Partial Hook-Up

• Whatever I can get.

Results are only viewable after voting.

des1954

DIS Veteran
I will mostly go for a preferred vs. a premium site when making a ressie. If the only way I can get in would be a premium...and I really wanted to go, I'd pay the difference. Partial hook-up is not an option for me in a MH.

I spoke to a CM who said 1600 thru 1900 will remain full hook-up, if this is true, I will stay in these loops with the pup.

I will mostly go for a preferred vs. a premium site when making a ressie. If the only way I can get in would be a premium...and I really wanted to go, I'd pay the difference. Partial hook-up is not an option for me in a MH.

I'm in the same situation Debbie. Can't do partial, don't really "need" a premium so I would go for a preferred or even just a full hook up if they were still offered.

Well, so far I am the lonely partial hookup. We currently have a pop up and really don't use the water in it much at all so for the additional amount of a preferred, as we did last June, it really wasn't worth it for us. Now in a MH or large trailer with a usable shower, not like ours, then I could see a different site for using the sewer. I could rent a golf cart for the difference:goodvibes

SInce I have a house for a trailer I would pefer the premium but would take a preferred or full but I believe they are doing away with the full. I would also take anything they have except partial if that is what it took to make a ressie.

I voted Preferred but I really don't know the difference.

Just figure I could get the basics I need without the extra $$$

P.S. - Poll - Shmole - Debbie asked, and I'm answering...

I answered preferred, but I am booked in a premium for December since that's what I could get. I have a smaller MoHo so I really don't need the the huge pad. I guess if the option to choose "preferred or premium, whichever I can get" that would have been my choice, since I have no interest in spending a week without sewer!

You know really this kind of steams me...why premiun and prefered and full hook up, come on it's disney...my goodness why not just make the prefered sites better and leave it at that, next they will have full hook up, prefered, premiun and super duper premiun...stupid , anything for an almight buck.

I don't feel like spending a small mint just to have a nice site to where you can get around without being cramped, it's really taking advantage of people who require extra space like the handicapped.

At the resorts they will comp you a room if you have a party of 4, so you can get around in your wheelchair, at the fort, we couldn't even get my dd wheelchair up to the door of the tt without falling into the gravel area, and now they want to charge me more to have extra space for her, come on, we will just carry her in like last time, but what about the people you can't be carried in? ....if I didn't have the dog, I would take advantage of the comped room in one of the resorts.

If they are keeping 1600-1900 full, I am staying there. I don't care to pay the preferred and premium prices. They are not worth it.

If I have to I will pay preferred. If I have to pay premium, I am staying home. The only premium I buy is for my Trans Am, and that is by choice, not because I was made to.

I voted Premium just cause' that's what I heard my loop 800 is gonna be. Unfortunatly, I and my four-legged kids are hooked on that loop. So, for now unless it all changes I am booked next year in the higher pricest site. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter