Ottawa to Orlando March Break 2012

mtmbyck

I AM Canadian eh!
I don't know if anyone has found flights but average flight from Ottawa and Montreal is 600-800 dollars :scared1:

I found Syracuse with JetBlue for 440 but wondering if anyone has any other ideas. Dates are March 7-17.

Also try Rochester NY or Plattsburg for some better deals. We have also flown from Albany ny, but that is a bit longer drive.

We are heading down on those dates as well! WDW and some time at Disney's Vero Beach!

I have been looking at Plattsburgh, but then you miss out on ME and the luggage transfers. We are considering Burlington (Jet Blue) but hoping for a WestJet deal like we had last year.

Also, but not cheaper now, is AirTransat from YUL.

Good luck to us and hope you have a great trip!!! :goodvibes

We just booked JetBlue from Syracuse to MCO for Mar8-20 for $309 per person. We are taking a couple of extra days around the school break so our dates are West Jet and Air Canada prices are crazy over $800 per person for the flight we wanted.

imo,the reason they're so expensive,right now,is because it's over 7 months away. find the best times for prices are around the 3 month mark and i've never paid more than 200 going down to Orlando.

Baddigio, I have never seen prices under 400-I'm including taxes, reasonable flight times, non-stop or 1 stop and often a weekend date flight. MFN, that's a great price but is it taxes in. I'm looking now.

Best prices I've booked in the past couple years:
$350 taxes in return from Ottawa to Orlando (on US Air) through Philadelphia in April.
$150 taxes in return from Plattsburgh to Sanford (on Allegiant) in October.
$310 taxes in return direct non-stop from Ottawa (on WestJet) in both February and November.

Never booked in March so I can't give an accurate comparison.

I just booked about 3 weeks ago through jet blue-we just couldnt afford the flights out of ottawa plus you could only get a 7 day stay...

now the four of us have direct flight for 340 each and get to spend both weekends there too, we leave on a friday morning and back on the following sunday night...its a three hour drive to syracuse but we get to park our car at the hotel for free and the shuttle takes us to and from the airport.

as far as i know one baggage each person is still free, not like AC which starts charging i think in october.

Kim :surfweb:

Which Syracuse airport hotel is nicest? I like something very clean and bright. Marriotts, Sheratons, etc. Suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter