other planning sites?

disneymom3

<font color=green> I think I could adjust!! <br><f
Hmmm...getting ready for a cruise in Mar of '04 and have sooo many questions I don't know hwere to start. Am actually not doing the major planning myself as this is a treat from a family member, but I do want to get started on our planning and just don't know where to start.

Can someone direct me to some sites that will cover the basics? Like how to figure out good cabins for party size. For instance, we have 4 families going--one is just a couple, one has two adults, two kids and the other two families are two adults three kids. Don't know what the best choices are going to be for us.

the planner is a non-planner, so I want to get some basic info for him!

We have cruised before, but none of the other families have.

Barb and Dave both have good sites.
Then there are lots of people with trip reports.

It's true that while this isn't strictly an information site, you can usually get the info you need!

If you've picked a week that works for everyone, you're right that the next step is cabin choice. Barb's site has pictures of the different kinds of verandahs & portholes, if you want to go with outside cabins. For inside, the families of 5 will have to get 2 cabins. It can get confusing!

The search engine here is decent. Try it & see what you can find!

Although I wouldn't book through them (I like dreams unlimited travel), Expedia's cruise booking engine is fun because it shows you the available cabins (well, 6 or 8 of them) along with a deck plan. I like to see where the available cabins are located in relation to each other.

Happy planning!

Okay, thanks for the answers so far folks and GET READY. There will be lots of questions to follow. I will check out those sites and then see what else I need to know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter