Other officiant questions

princess22

DIS Veteran
Did you tip your officiant or are you planning on it? How much did you tip? Also, do they normally stay for dinner, or should I invite him to stay?

We didn't tip (that I know of), but I did ask him in advance if he would like to join us for dinner and he politely declined, which was fine.

We had Rev. Jack Day. We didn't tip, as he owns his own business, thus his fees are his 'take.' We did send him and invitation for he and his wife to join us for the reception, which he graciously declined. He said that he wouldn't have any time if he accepted every reception invite! He was very sweet about it.

Thank your for your responses! I was at a wedding show this past weekend and the etiquette lady said you should tip your officiant, but she made it sound more like ones in churches etc. So, I wanted to be sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter