OT we won the DisneyStore Christmas competition :)

Donald Ducks wife

DIS Veteran
The competition that the Disneystore UK was running, pick 5 toys/gifts that you want to win, post your entry into the magical postbox in store?

Well we won :)

There's one winner from each store in the UK and we won from our local store:)

I was having a rough day, until I got the phonecall, I'm way happy now, pick my prizes up at the weekend, just in time for going to DLP on Monday :)

Congratulations !! how exciting .... what did you win ??? :cool1:

I got to choose 5 things, I choose,

A large bullseye soft toy (toy story)
4 pack of marvel avenger action figures
Cinderella on dvd
Cars mack truck with playmate and 10 diecast cars
10 pack of Disney Princess dolls (worth £100)

Great congratulations -lovely to hear someone actually winning a competition especially a Disney one. :)

:cool1::cool1: congrats!

disney stores run this comp every christmas. I remember last year we had real trouble actually giving away the prizes :confused3

we ended up having to give them to charity because no one came to claim them and we went through about 5 different families! very odd :rotfl2:

congratulations nice to hear some one actually winning :)

congrats:dance3: i had play as well but online as we having been near any disney store for a months or so... thats so great to hear that somone form disney forum won:thumbsup2

are you keeping some for Christmas or want to treat your kids now?

I got to choose 5 things, I choose,

A large bullseye soft toy (toy story)
4 pack of marvel avenger action figures
Cinderella on dvd
Cars mack truck with playmate and 10 diecast cars
10 pack of Disney Princess dolls (worth £100)

WOW what a fab prize !!! :thumbsup2

congrats:dance3: i had play as well but online as we having been near any disney store for a months or so... thats so great to hear that somone form disney forum won:thumbsup2

are you keeping some for Christmas or want to treat your kids now?

Just gonna keep them till Christmas eve, will be nice to have a couple things to open and enjoy before Christmas day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter