OT: SLC Utah

tacomaranch

Tacoma Ranch home of wild mustangs! We are all on
My DS has been on the wait list at Carmen D. Pindgree school in SLC for over two years. They called yesterday and our wait is over. He is going August.

Is anyone here from SLC? Can anyone offer me suggestions on the relocation from my 43 acre ranch with creeks and quiet to the madness of the city?

I need to know where to shop for double coupon grocery stores, where is it "safe" to live by the U? What is there to do in SLC? And it would be nice to make a new friend.

Please PM me.

hi1 Not to hijack this thread, but dh has a potential job offer in SLC, still in the waiting game, so I would like to follow this thread, too. We would be moving from TX.

Hi, I'm from a small community just south of Salt Lake City, called Alpine. I'm about 25 minutes from downtown SLC. I'd be happy to talk to both of you about what to expect here. I can do it in PM's or here on the thread if you want.

SLC can be a great place to live! Seriously, we Utahns are not as wacky as some people make us out to be! We're very friendly. Let me know what kind of information you want, and I'll answer as best as I can. And know that you really don't have to live in the city, there are several "bedroom" communities that people commute from. Let me know what you are looking for and I can point you in the right direction!

I will PM you and thank you so much! I know about the "differences" as our community is 95% LDS. There is not a thing open in the entire valley on Sundays and all the girls are always proper.

I do kinda like it after a few years. We have what we need not what we want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter