OT - parents to interview for magazine articles

Teresa Pitman

Disney Grandma
I'm a DISboards regular and I'm also a writer. I'm looking for some people to interview for articles I'm writing. These are not Disney topics (although I write a lot about WDW) so if it's not okay to post this here, I hope the mods will let me know. If you're interested, send me a PM. These are the topics I'm looking for:

Kids and Body Image - have your kids (any age) ever been concerned that they were too fat, too short, too skinny, etc.? I'm interested in knowing what they did or said and how you responded.

Pre-teens (ages 9 to 11) - Sarcasm. Are your kids sarcastic with you? With their friends and other kids? How do you respond?

Young teens (ages 12 to 14) - "Dating" someone older. Maybe you don't allow dating, but you hear your 14-year-old saying this 18-year-old guy she met is her "boyfriend." What do you do about these relationships with a big age gap?

Thanks!!

Teresa

My kids are too young for these topics, but just wanted to say that I've always enjoyed your articles in Today's Parent :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter