OT: Need durable mesh or transparent bookbag

AMaloy314

<font color=blue>Married to Prince Charming<br><fo
My son start kindergarten this year and I just got the school supply list. Apparently, the kids aren't allowed to have a regular backpack. The bookbags listed specify that they be clear or transparent. I've never seen anything like this that looks as if it would hold up, especially to the treatment that I know my son will give it. Does anyone know of any? :confused3 Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

L.L.bean and Lands End both used to sell these, I don't know if they still do. Good Luck!

Kindergarten kids will not be carrying too much so I don't think you need to spens a ton on one. I found a clear backpack at Walmart yesterday for $9.88. I really would prefer a mesh one but dd really wanted the clear(only because she bought a clear backpack for her Build-a-Bear doggy!! LOL!!). I have seen the mesh ones at a place called Shoe Station for $19.99 and I asked some of our students last year where they got their mesh bags and they said they got theirs at Staples. THe clear one actually seems to be made pretty well and has lots of pockets for small items and sports bottles.

I will probably still get a mesh bag for a back-up incase the Walmart one does not hold up!! :thumbsup2

I just purchased a mesh backpack by Nike on eBags. My son had the perfect backpack last year and he came unglued when he found out he couldn't use it this coming year.

You can also try:
www.bagrepublic.com
They have clear back packs for 10.00 I ordered one my son for kindergarden and he used it for the entire school year, we like to take it when we travel usually security do not search the bag because they can see inside.
BTW they also have mesh back packs
Linnette

Just got a mostly Mesh Dash bag fromt he DisneyStore for like $3. I thought it was perfect for my new Kinder.

I just bought a mesh backpack at Walmat. I know they also have it on their website (just search "mesh backpack"). It is an adult size bag, though, so perhaps it would be too big for a short person! It was inexpensive and is more duarable than those clear vinyl bags.

We got a clear one at WalMart several years ago and it is still going strong. We take it to Disney at least weekly and the security guards love it!

Get a Jansport one, I was told when I bought mine they have a lifetime warranty on them. I don't know if they do but I have had my mesh bag for 11 years now and it looks brand new!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter