OT-My soulmate is in the hospital! *UPDATED AGAIN*

You are both in my thoughts and prayers. Hope Linda is up and about soon.

Well, add us to the long list of people sending pixie dust and prayers your way! We hope that Linda is feeling a lot better - and soon!

Vince and Suzi

James- you and Linda are certainly in our prayers - please let us know how she is doing after surgery. Caroline and Roger

Please send our gentle hugs to Linda....and lots of Pixie Dust....and an extra hug for you too.

Many prayers and much pixie dust, James!

Ashley

James, pixie dust, thoughts & prayers for you & Linda. Please keep us updated as time allows.

I now Linda will be about and trading soon... I will say a pray for her and keep her in my thoughts.

Cathy

Best wishes and Get well soon!!!!

And James, when she is all better... take her to a movie ;)

Debbie

James,

I am so glad to hear the surgery went well!

Keeping you both in thoughts and prayers.

Sounds like things are looking better already!
Glad to hear!
Keep us posted again!
{{{ }}}

James,
Sending prayers, pixie dust and wishing for a speedfast recovery to Linda. The both of you and the kids will be in our thoughts.
Stacey & Barbara.

James & Linda, I am glad to read the surgery is over & that Linda may be home by Monday. By then she will be looking forward to sleeping in her own bed! Continued thoughts & prayers ....

James, glad to here Linda may be coming home soon. Our thoughts and prayers are still with you both. Take care and if there is anything we can do, we are just a few towns away!

Matt and Lauri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter