OT: My birthday is Wednesday but so what!

mekia2001

Earning My Ears
I have been so absorb by everything Disney for the last few weeks that I didn't even realize my birthday was coming up. My only countdown is for WDW!

So I decided to skip celebrating this year and put that $$ towards Disney. We did go eat last night but we used a restaurant.com gift certificate that I bought for $2 so we only spent $10 total(including the $2 i paid for the gc). My sister keeps asking me what do I have planned and when I say nothing she thinks I'm lying and just don't want her to be a part of it. She doesn't get the whole Disney thing. This is honestly the first time that I haven't done something for me on my bday. I just can't wait for this vacation to get here!

Hey! My birthday is Wednesday too!!! Happy Birthday!

But I'm thinking you must be a lot younger than me. I haven't done anything on my birthday for YEARS! DH and I are planning to go out to dinner (and use a Groupon!) but no gifts. We are planning two vacations, remodeling our "office" and trying to pay off bills.

Buy yourself a small Disney trinket and just enjoy your day!!!

Hey! My birthday is Wednesday too!!! Happy Birthday!

But I'm thinking you must be a lot younger than me. I haven't done anything on my birthday for YEARS! DH and I are planning to go out to dinner (and use a Groupon!) but no gifts. We are planning two vacations, remodeling our "office" and trying to pay off bills.

Buy yourself a small Disney trinket and just enjoy your day!!!

Happy Birthday!!!:bday:

Another March 30 baby here too. We are in the middle of moving across the state for my DH's new job, so there will be no birthday celebration here either, just packing, eating off paper plates, and living among packed boxes.

I hope you enjoy your day, it really isn't about anyone else, so you spend it how you want.

Well:bday:party::bday: to both of you.

Some people will just never get Disney. You don't need to spend money to have a great birthday!

First Happy Birthday!

I know where you are coming from my b-day was March 16 and I told my dh I didn't want to go out to eat and spend the $$ so he made me dinner instead!
Steak and crablegs :love: much cheaper than going out!

I recieved a WDW GC from him as well as my older kids bought me one too, and my DM and grandparents and sister all gave me $ as well!:banana: :banana:

$250 more towards Disney!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter