OT I finished 2 disney scrapbooks

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
I had read a prior thread someone was just back from their trip and missing disney already and another DISer suggested scrapping her pictures. So it got me to thinking I should do that, but before I started a new scrapbook I thought I better look at the other disney trip scrapbooks that I had almost done. So the last two days I finished two of the books, I did not journal in them I put all the pictures in. Whew. I am behind on our trips, I do have most of the pictures printed for the next book and I already have the pages in the book, I need to select the pictures and do the pages, I think I have enough stickers and decorations and such to do the next book. The best part it is giving me a disney fix.

I love my Disney scrapbooks, it's great to look back through the years and see how much fun each trip has been. I am one trip behind right now. It's amazing how much more Disney type stickers you can find now, it was alot harder many years ago.

I concur....if you're going to brag (kidding) to us about finishing to Disney scrapbooks, you need to post pics of at least a few of the pages..... :goodvibes

Have you checked out our Scrapbooking board here? It is a subforum of The Creative Community in the Just for Fun section of the boards.

I agree with the others, we would love to see some of your layouts! :)

Good for you! You should post some pics of your layouts!

OK I just checked out your scrapbook link and your book from 2008 ROCK!! I am assuming that you did those in another program and then just put the pages into the book, Where did you get those backgrounds, I love them the colors are great!

That's a huge accomplishment!

I've been reliving our last trip for two years working on my scrapbook. I don't work on it nearly often enough, but I just got back from spending a week on the Oregon Coast at a scrapbooking retreat and got 20 pages done! :yay: So I'm about 1/3 of the way done with that trip. But there are two other trips only partway done too, so who knows if I'll ever finish. Your post gave me hope though, so thanks for sharing. Off to look up your link.

Sorry no pics I don't know how to post pictures. So lapdogs42 your book DOES ROCK. I favorited your page so I could find it again for idea for the next book. D

Check out the FAQ thread on the Welcome Board (first one on the main forum list) and the Video Tutorial Thread! They walk you through how to upload and post photos.

Good for you! You should post some pics of your layouts!

OK I just checked out your scrapbook link and your book from 2008 ROCK!! I am assuming that you did those in another program and then just put the pages into the book, Where did you get those backgrounds, I love them the colors are great!

Sorry no pics I don't know how to post pictures. So lapdogs42 your book DOES ROCK. I favorited your page so I could find it again for idea for the next book. D

Agreed!!! :worship:

I like to scrapbook by hand rather than digitially, but that... that makes me want to try digital! HOW do you find all these backgrounds and other clipart? Everytime I search for items like that, I spend literally hours and have to ask other DISers on the creative board for help finding clipart.

Unless you are a complete idiot, like I am, and need your hand held! :rotfl: Thankfully a DIS member took pity on me and walked me through it holding my hand.

Dawn

Check out the FAQ thread on the Welcome Board (first one on the main forum list) and the Video Tutorial Thread! They walk you through how to upload and post photos.

Congrats on finishing!!! I just finished also- we did the cruise for a week and WDW for a week- so 2 books. LOL I posted them in the scrapbooking area on the Creative Community on here- I would love to see yours!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter