OT- I am quitting my job after 1 day

At least you called!

I spent all day last Friday training a new girl at my job. She seemed friendly, had a good grasp of the job, etc. She never came back, never called, nothing. My boss called her to find out what happened, but she never called back. I think that's unprofessional. It's fine if you realize after a day that it's really not for you, but at least have some courtesy and let someone know that you don't want to come back! We kept waiting for her all morning Monday.....

We had an employee that worked in our repair center we asked him to move his car because we had visitors coming (we had limited parking in the front of the building) he said ok went outside and never came back in. :lmao: :lmao:

I was about 20 years old when i had my half-day job. my car broke down the night before i started so I had to drive my dads car in, a brand new corvette.
i thought i was going to be a receptionist but when i got there i saw about 2 dozen other people who thought they were going to be receptionists. the truth was that we were going to be selling pots and pans door to door!:scared1:
they made us leave our cars at the office and drive with partners. and leave the keys behind as 'the parking lot was small, and they sometimes had to move them around'.
my partner drove me about an hour away from the office and we started going door to door and my mind was wondering what the HECk was i doing there!
after about 30 minutes i decided that i was no longer interested and asked the partner to drive me back, she refused so i hopped on a train, where i quickly realized that i had NO money:idea:
the train conductor turned out to be really nice and let me have a free ride. when i got near the office i called home and my brother came and gave me a ride to the office to pick up dads corvette, which had clearly been taken out for a joy ride as they left me with an empty gas tank!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!