OT - great WDW show on TV 2night

PurpleDog

Mouseketeer
Get your Tivo's ready !! The History Channel, as part of it's Modern Marvels series, has WDW on at both 10pm at 2am EST. It's a 2 hour program and is a great behind the scenes look and has alot on the history and building of the park. I've seen about 1 hour of it .. enough to tell you that it is a must see for all Disney-ites.

Thanks for posting this. The History Channel is not normally a channel I watch but this program sounds like a must!

If I did not have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

My Tivo was acting weird last night after Friday Night Lights; it would not let me switch to channels above 100. So, after calling Tivo Tech Support, I did a redo of the guided setup. When it came time to connect up to my network my satellite internet was down !! :(

Bottom line is that I did not get to Tivo it. If there are any tech wizards out there that did Tivo it and can make me a DVD of the show, I will gladly Paypal you some $$ or send cash for a copy !!

I have seen this Modern Marvel show many times . . . It is my absolute favorite Disney show. :thumbsup2

If I did not have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

My Tivo was acting weird last night after Friday Night Lights; it would not let me switch to channels above 100. So, after calling Tivo Tech Support, I did a redo of the guided setup. When it came time to connect up to my network my satellite internet was down !! :(

Bottom line is that I did not get to Tivo it. If there are any tech wizards out there that did Tivo it and can make me a DVD of the show, I will gladly Paypal you some $$ or send cash for a copy !!

FYI - Our local library has this avalible to rent for free, it cant hurt to check.

Thanks for the heads up! DH even watched it with me and we both enjoyed it!

Makes me even more excited for our trip this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!