OT - framing sports jersey

imsayin

DIS Veteran
DS wants one of his soccer jerseys framed. Has anyone ever done this? I googled this and found many frames $100-$250. That is not my price range. This is a kids jersey being framed just for fun. How can I do it cheaply? Can I use any frame? Ideally, I'd like to have the jersey & a picture of him in the frame. Any ideas?

Do you have an ACMoore near you?? They do custom framing and always have 50% off coupons in their weekly mailer and online.

I'd like to know this too as DH has an autographed baseball jersey he's wanted to get framed for a while. I'd love to get it done as a first father's day gift and would like to know where to get it done well for the least amout of $$$!!!

You may be able to find a standard frame that will fit the jersey. For DD, for Christmas, I bought a 12 x 12 shadow box frame and put her first year competition suit, her first year team medal, and her first pair of goggles (from swim team, of course). I put a piece of "water" paper on the background, instead of leaving it white (I noticed they come with either black or white backgrounds). Some maybe something like this would work for you.... but it would probably be deeper than you need. FWIW, I bought it about a week before Christmas at ACMoore, on sale for about $12. Good luck with this................P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter