OT: dump stations in rest areas

wifeofjack

Mouseketeer
I know, I really do know, this is not a pleasant subject, but I do need some help with it anyway.
Hubby and I will be traveling to PA next week for our national Campvention. We will be traveling from CT on 84 west to 81 south to 80 west. We will get on 84 just past the Waterbury area.
We last camped at a fairgrounds, which did not have a dump station. We need to dump both of our holding tanks before we get to our final destination.
Does anybody here know of any rest area on the above mentioned roads that is equipped with a dump station that we can use?
Thanks in advance, and again, sorry for this subject but any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

If you can find a Flying J on your route they should have one at the RV pumps. If you got to www.flyingj.com you can find all the stations in the state you will be traveling in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter