OT:Does this prove I'm a disney freak?

Dragonlord11_7

<font color=purple>Too bad I still can't masquerad
Ok, so in Language Arts we're supposed to be statues that talk, henceforth the project's name: "Talking Statues", about who we are. I'm being Walt Disney. Would that prove me as a disney freak? I mean all of my friends are looking at me as if I were crazy.... :crazy: I really believe in the magic :wizard: of Disney's creations.

I do not blame you at all. Walt was a grest man I am glad you think you take after him. I do not think that makes you crazy at all. I mean, I can understand that you love Disney, but you are certainly not crazy. You made a very wise choice.

He's a great person to do a statue on! He had such an ambitious life and has done many great things besides "discover magic" ;)

na doesn't prove your a disney freak

now me however, when i was born i was placed i a cot with mickey mouse in (i think) and had a mickey mouse towel or something around me, when i was little i wore out beauty and the beast and mary poppins and peter pan by watching them every day, i tell facts about disney to my friends all the time, have almost every disney movie on DVD and video, favorite cartoon character is winnie the pooh (i think i wore that video out too and VMK needs some winnie the pooh things seeing as it's his 80th birthday this year), i'm sitting here writing why i like disney so much and i'm getting a dvd set with almost every ride and attraction at WDW plus a walkthrough of some of the resorts and the remember fireworks and walt disney's parade of dreams as a bonus disc and all is 18 discs with over 20 hours of footage plus it's on sale and has a video of soarin' on it but no star tours because you can't film on it and i can't wait to get it but i think you finished read ages ago because it got to boring but if your still reading this there is no point because blah blah blah blah blah you're not reading why am i typing this anyway you finished reading ages ago well maybe not ages ago but still you finished reading...

yeah i'm crazy and super bored

No... i'm starting a new reading class on monday and you have to pick someone to read a (auto)biography on and then make a "missing" poster about and I already picked walt..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter