OT-Cranky Day

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi All ~ I'm so cranky today :furious: So I thought I would sit at the computer with a decaf :surfweb: and write about it instead of killing my kids .... just kidding ;) I wouldn't kill them, just yell and behave immaturely :scared1:

Too many children in my house and they all want something from me :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay:

I need a nap............ :faint:

I'm not having a cranky day, however....last night my dog :dog: starts freaking out barking and carrying on at 12:50am. I tell him to be quiet...start to get scared :scared1: , I'm here on my own. Get up to check to see no one is in the house besides me, Dean and the dog :dogdance:. Get Dean out of his crib :worried: , put him in bed with me lock bedroom door. Go to take garbage out this morning and notice inside the car that all of my husbands id and lanyards are all over the place and not in the center console. My phone was on the seat and change was still in the console. So, I can't figure out why someone would not take everything. Maybe they heard the dog :dog: barking and decided it was not worth it, or they couldn't figure out how to unlock my phone so why bother? Or they saw my husband ::cop: police id and decided to back off????
I know I should have locked the doors on the car, which I normally do, but it's a small town...blah, blah, blah. I did however have the house locked up like Fort Knox!
So Janet, go ahead be cranky, we all deserve to be at one time or another.

Hi Sandra! Hope you get a break (bribe-I mean-ask Emily to help out and try to grab some quiet time). Take care.
Tracey

Yesterday was my crappy day. My documentary got a big fat No from the CBC National brass. I guess they think Canadians think more about war than quirky human interest stories?

The reigning Canadian jousting Champion competing in the International Jousting tournament that he had previously won 3 times ('97, '98 and 2003.) It was a total access piece where I could go behind the scenes with the Canadian team as they prep and practice and fall and get broken, etc... and I have exclusive rights!

I think I'm still going to make it anyway, grab my personal video camera, fly down myself, I just wanted to be kind to CBC and let them have the rights to it as they are my employer afterall.

Well, I would approve it. :thumbsup2

*And* watch it too:)

Funny CBC story for you, tone.def ... well, maybe you don't want to "hear" it, but I'm typing anyway. Just another one of those national broadcasting viewer "huh??" moments..

We're all happily watching Pirates of the Caribbean popcorn:: popcorn:: - a month or so ago...anyway (and you probably already know where this is going :teeth: )

10 minutes left of the movie... :happytv:

"We interupt this broadcast to bring you..."

What!!
What happened??
:scared1: :scared1:
It must be something awful!!

"....a shortened version of the National.
We will return to the premiere broadcast of POTC after the 15 minute news"

*sigh*

We switched channels.

Seriously, who approved that programming schedule?? :confused:

Anyway, fly down, and film. They may just need to "see" it to believe it:)

Happier days everyone!! School's back in a month!!

:sunny:

cabmom said:
I'm not having a cranky day, however....last night my dog :dog: starts freaking out barking and carrying on at 12:50am. I tell him to be quiet...start to get scared :scared1: , I'm here on my own. Get up to check to see no one is in the house besides me, Dean and the dog :dogdance:. Get Dean out of his crib :worried: , put him in bed with me lock bedroom door. Go to take garbage out this morning and notice inside the car that all of my husbands id and lanyards are all over the place and not in the center console. My phone was on the seat and change was still in the console. So, I can't figure out why someone would not take everything. Maybe they heard the dog :dog: barking and decided it was not worth it, or they couldn't figure out how to unlock my phone so why bother? Or they saw my husband ::cop: police id and decided to back off????
I know I should have locked the doors on the car, which I normally do, but it's a small town...blah, blah, blah. I did however have the house locked up like Fort Knox!
So Janet, go ahead be cranky, we all deserve to be at one time or another.

But I wasn't cranky yesterday! ;)

Hit your local Dollarama! They have the cutest NightLites!

It's the HUMIDITY! It's getting to everybody!

DD has been sick all week! Getting behind at work, agian, since she wants her mommy! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:love: It's great to be wanted by a Teenager!

Hope everybody's day is better today!

j

My apologies SandraC read the username wrong! :goodvibes

You too are entitled! :thumbsup2

Marilynn

Sandra :grouphug: hope your day gets better and more peaceful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!