OT:best prices on Easter candy?

Misty89

DIS Veteran
can you share your tips on where and how to get the best deal on easter candy?
I used a coupon a few weeks ago at K-mart, I had gotten 3 bags of filler candy for $ 3.50 (robin eggs, caramel eggs, & mint patties) but this week i need to look for the big candy.....chocolate bunnies, novlety candy, etc.
I need to keep it to a budget of $35 if i can, i have 5 baskets to fill.

There are some deals at CVS (jelly beans & Hershey Pot of Goldfree after ECB)

There are also some deals with ECB on other candies especially when you combine them with manuf. coupons.

edited to add...CVS also has plastic eggs free after ECB.

Walgreens has all sorts of eggs like Cadbury, Snickers etc and Peeps for 39 cents each.

There were 2 Russel Stover coupons in the newspaper today. 1 buy 1 chocolate rabbit get one free and one $2 off of a hollow rabbit.

what coupon flyer was it in?

smart source or ?

I need to get that coupon :)

thank you

what coupon flyer was it in?

smart source or ?

I need to get that coupon :)

thank you
It was in one of the two SmartSource coupon fliers that I got this week. The Russell Stover coupons were just inside the back cover.

RiteAid has the 4 oz. hollow RS bunnies 2/$5 and Hershey's, Reese's, M&M Mars Easter bagged candy are BOGO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter