Orlando Realtor recomendations

mikerobrewer

Disneymaniac
Been to WDW 10 times and have always stayed onsite. Now we are looking to buy a vacation home and have decided a place in or around Orlando (close to Disney) makes sense. We aren't sure yet if we would rent it out but would like that option.

There are literally thousands of listings on the internet and lots of realtors. I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with realtors in the Orlando area, both good and bad?

Thanks!

One way to start would be by asking one that you have dealt with in your home town. See if they can give you a referral. There are even some of your local ones that can find out the info you may need on some homes & then when you go they link you up with one in Orlando to show it to you.. they would split the commission if that is done.

A Mickeyfan said:
One way to start would be by asking one that you have dealt with in your home town. See if they can give you a referral. There are even some of your local ones that can find out the info you may need on some homes & then when you go they link you up with one in Orlando to show it to you.. they would split the commission if that is done.

That is an excellent suggestion. Thank You!

I also sent you a PM of someone I know. His wife was my Disney wedding cooridnator. It's one of the top realtors in the area. Very nice guy. raised two girls in the area.

I am probably wrong in this situation - but on your next trip to Orlando - drive around the area what you would to buy into.

see who the majority of these people are using to sell their homes.

you might find what you are looking for yourself...

I think that is a great idea. To drive around and see where you would like to live so you are spending a lot of time on just exactly what you are looking for. There are many people on the dis that own and can give you reasons and info that would be helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter