"Orlando Employee Discount" Magic Your Way Tickets *any experience?

wehrengrizz

DIS Veteran
Hi! DH has access to Orlando Employee Discount's prices, and they have about a billion choices for MYW tickets, base tickets, PHs, etc. I'm finding them to be cheaper even after taxes than directly through WDW but a little tentative to purchase, wondering if anyone has experience with them?

{We are a family of 7 (DH, me, DS11, DS8, DD6, DS4, DD2) and I'll have an AP before our trip, so only need 2A + 3C tickets}

Their website says you can pick up from their office in Celebration, FL, or they can be delivered to your hotel. I called them, because, 100% not worth it if I can't attach to MDE before 60 days out ;) They will mail to me then I could attach them.

Thoughts? TIA!

(edit: mistyped, need 3 child tix ;) )

Did you end up going with them for tickets? I'm also considering them since my husband also has access to them through work. I'd love to know if they were easy to work with.

Hi! DH has access to Orlando Employee Discount's prices, and they have about a billion choices for MYW tickets, base tickets, PHs, etc. I'm finding them to be cheaper even after taxes than directly through WDW but a little tentative to purchase, wondering if anyone has experience with them?

{We are a family of 7 (DH, me, DS11, DS8, DD6, DS4, DD2) and I'll have an AP before our trip, so only need 2A + 3C tickets}

Their website says you can pick up from their office in Celebration, FL, or they can be delivered to your hotel. I called them, because, 100% not worth it if I can't attach to MDE before 60 days out ;) They will mail to me then I could attach them.

Thoughts? TIA!

(edit: mistyped, need 3 child tix ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter