Orlando airport to OKW-directions?

Uncleromulus

Plain grey will be fine
Guys: Need help.
Been so long since we've flown down, I've forgotten how to get from airport to OKW. Sister in law flying down, then renting a car. Need to know which hiway to take from the airport (Beeline???) and probably more important, which of the Disney exits to take once she's at WDW.
THanks in advance!!!!!

Take the south exit out of the airport to 417 (Florida Greenway), go through 2 toll plazas ($1 each), get off at exit 6. Keep going straight until you pass under the WDW arch, then take the third exit for OKW, go straight through the light and make the right into OKW. Much less traffic than the beeline and I-4.

I agree. Take the 417 and she will arrive in a much better mood than if she took the Beachline and I-4. (Beeline is now called the Beachline.)

THanks everyone!! That's the route I always took--but since it's been so long, I'd completely forgotten the actual road names and exit #'s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter