orlando 4 free

lovinpoohbear

lovinpoohbear
Hi I saw this in the orlando official dest guide. I know it is so cheap because you have to do a 90 minute sales presentation. Just wondering if anyone had done this, what your experience was. I am looking at the package at comfort suites maingate for about 350 total, for 7 nights hotels and I think 2 adult 2 day park tickets. Seems too good to be true.........I'd love to hear if anyones done this. THanks!!!

I have not done this at Comfort Suites but I have done it at Vacation Village. I won't do it again. I didn't even have to do the presentation, I just wanted the $80. They told me it was 90 min. It was closer to 3 hours. They won't give you the tickets until you listen to one high sales pitch, the manager gives you another high pressure sales pitch and then you go to yet a 3rd high pressure person sales pitch. It is horrible!

We got Vacation Village through SkyAuction.com for less than $350 and didn't have to do the presentation. I would look at SkyAuction first.

Dawn

lovinpoohbear said:
Hi I saw this in the orlando official dest guide. I know it is so cheap because you have to do a 90 minute sales presentation. Just wondering if anyone had done this, what your experience was. I am looking at the package at comfort suites maingate for about 350 total, for 7 nights hotels and I think 2 adult 2 day park tickets. Seems too good to be true.........I'd love to hear if anyones done this. THanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter