Oriental trading

DebMcDonald

DIS Veteran
Does anything have a 20% off and free shipping for oriental trading right now. I did and threw my catalog away.....UGH.

Thanks !

I am did a copy/past from the last email i recieved from them...hope it helps!

*Order online by 11:59 p.m. CT, April 12, 2005, and get free standard shipping on your purchase of $60 or more, within the contiguous U.S. Shop any link in this email, or enter key code WC54003 during checkout. This offer is not valid on purchases made with any other offers.

Here's a C&P from my most recent email from Oriental Trading:

Order online by 11:59 p.m. CT, May 17, 2005, to get free standard shipping on your purchase of $60 or more, within the contiguous U.S. Shop any link in this email, or enter key code WC64099 during checkout. This offer is not valid on purchases made with any other offers.

NOw I need a free shipping code. About to place a big vacation Bible school order. Can anyone help!??

Thanks so much!
Pam

Here's the code on the back of my most recent catalog. I'm not sure if it will help as I don't see anything about free shipping on the cover like usual, but you can give it a try. MC0617491
Hope it helps !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter