Ordering water and shipping to resort?

Mrs. Bee

WDW 1987,1991,1995,2008 Disneyland over 200 times
I am thinking about ordering a case of water from costco online and having it shipped to our resort (POR.)

Has anyone done this before?

Is there anything special I should do?
How should I write the shipping address?
Should I call the hotel front desk and let them know it's coming?
The website says estimated delivery time is 2-3 business days. Does that sound right?
If it gets to the hotel a day or two before I get there, will they hold it behind the desk for me?

Thanks!! We arrive at the hotel on Thursday the 24th so I'm thinking about going online and ordering it Monday the 21st.

I am thinking about ordering a case of water from costco online and having it shipped to our resort (POR.)

Has anyone done this before?

Is there anything special I should do?
How should I write the shipping address?
Should I call the hotel front desk and let them know it's coming?
The website says estimated delivery time is 2-3 business days. Does that sound right?
If it gets to the hotel a day or two before I get there, will they hold it behind the desk for me?

Thanks!! We arrive at the hotel on Thursday the 24th so I'm thinking about going online and ordering it Monday the 21st.

I ordered from Staples, so I can't answer all of your questions.
I sent mine
Hedy Last name-Guest
POFQ front desk
the address

In notes I put my reservation # and arrival date.

I ordered it a week before I arrived. It got there Thursday, I got there Saturday. The box was broken, but they still were able to find it for me. It was delivered by bell services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter